MCC Parking Summons

Recently, MCC parking attendant have been very hardworking issuing summons for the vehicles.

My question is whether it is compulsory to pay the summonses to MCC?
Will the summons linked to the JPJ or Police database i.e. whether it will affect our road tax and driving license renewal in the future?
Recently, I heard a friends from Kuching who has never pay his parking summons for many years and have no problem with the road tax and license renewal.

no link de…

Well, eventually…if they figure that the loss of income is too great…they will implement something. Don’t forget that we have a very active Mayor, he will eventually come after people who don’t pay their summons…I’m sure everything’s on record somewhere.

but i think is better we park we pay lor… only 42 cent…

Sometime just cannot find a proper parking space and due to urgency have to park illegally mah…

Oh… ya… i wondering Why the ■■■■ they have right to open summon for parking yellow line…

Ya lor, thought only police can summon on yellow line parking.

ya lor this MMC parking attendant is so rajin… we called them ‘the alien’… and I heard they will get an insentive if they get more summon…

CaoCB la…

No wonder yesterday i wanted to buy parking coupon at Boulevard finished. Parking coupon not enough since everbody is buying
:mrgreen:
Then i asked the attendant “kalau kena saman macam mana?” they replied with anger “saya sudah cakap parking Sajalah”. :roll:

Parking on yellow line is considered obstructing the road… No problem if you’re waiting inside for ahwhile… But don’t leave your car on the yellow line lar…

and now you guys are complaining they are hardworking? What’s wrong with you people?

Just say u got saman,then immediately pay laa…
Just like mine…kena sometimes la…immediately go pay instead of pretending nothing happen…
Dont know whats the effect if u ignore it…
but i dont think there’s series matter since you are not parking ur vehicle at yellow line leh…

So, have anyone tried never pay the fine before?

:mrgreen:
MCC is a local authority and they has the right to issue any summon for parking offense lar. It’s not just PDRM only.
Go back to the simple rule, the parking lot is belong to them (MCC) got it?
On the consequences of not paying any summon it depends to the individual. If you wish to ignore then just dont pay :mrgreen:

[quote=“Eugene91”]Parking on yellow line is considered obstructing the road… No problem if you’re waiting inside for ahwhile… But don’t leave your car on the yellow line lar…

and now you guys are complaining they are hardworking? What’s wrong with you people?[/quote]

Even now police will issue saman and send it to your house if you are waiting inside the car while parking on yellow line.
If park properly even on yellow line wouldn’t affect the traffic much… better than those who drive so slow until slowing down the traffic.

those saman u can put as long as u like. city council have "NO RIGHT " to prosecute anyone at court.

erm this is very interesting reply. Would like to know on your assurance bu saying that

Have you verified this with any lawyer?

Have you verified this with any lawyer?

How sure are you about that?