Mc Donalds Drivethru Confirmed At Permyjaya

After days, weeks, passing by the same road, its finally confirmed that MC Donalds Drivethru is at Permyjaya.

Here’s a picture I took.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/355/30102010228.jpg

Later I’ll take a better picture…

Good place I think. Bruneian coming down to fuel up, and can dine there. Too bad its far from town and the one in Parkson is too troublesome with their slow service.

Where in Permyjaya is it exactly?

As for the Parkson McD, I was there a few days ago and I was surprised at how fast service has gotten. Seriously, they seem to have really improved their service quality.

using the permyjaya route to emart, from the pujut 7 direction, u will see a big shell petrol station . its there.

Good… Another mcdonalds coming… =D

waiting for the one at columbia asia to open~~~

I think teh 1 is next year june

yeah…during my summer holiday, can enjoy~

On the way to Emart from pujut 7. Just drive straight ahead.
You won’t miss it, It’s practically a new landmark in permyjaya.

mcd parkson now try to improve.last time i go,one person take down the order then another go take the food.
but too many people go there.dats y line still long.
hope with permy mcd,mcd parkson ppl get less…hehe

i’m more happy with the Shell Petrol Station open there…
no need go to pujut just to filling up fuel…

i saw the place in construction already…nice… :stuck_out_tongue:

issit 24 hour?

from what i heard from my friend, the one at columbia change plan and decide to moved to permy there, cos the permit there not approve… as for the at at permy, i heard from my other friend, it will start operating sometime in the coming few week

from what i heard from my friend, the one at columbia change plan and decide to moved to permy there, cos the permit there not approve… as for the at at permy, i heard from my other friend, it will start operating sometime in the coming few week[/quote]
I saw in newspaper they will open in both permy and columbia there…just that the latter is only opening next year

hmm… that something new for me, maybe my sources isn’t that accurate then(for the columba case)…

If another mcdonald open at columbia petronas thr will be good… Near my house

Izzit real drive thru? I can walk there less than 5 minute.

It is a real drive thru. Got 2 counter to attend drive thru customer.

Oh my, i dont see it. Only heard from my child that there is kids slides…"""