Maxis iPhone 3GS owners report here!

Hi,

If you have iPhone 3GS bought from Maxis, pls report here with the plan you signed up with Maxis and why?

Just a small survey!

iPhone 3GS 32gb. Using iData 50. Scare of the charges of internet. Hehehe

iPhone 3GS 32gb. Using iData 50. Scare of the charges of internet. Hehehe

Mine 16gb. Prepaid. Don’t like contract

planning hard to get mine.

BoonHLaw, which iPhone you are using. Why create this thread and you never mention about your iphone

suggesting posting up pics of u guys de phone
i wan see

Just a survey first.

I’m on digi so ask for prepaid one but they dont sell anymore, must get plan one.

So no iphone yet.

can take through prepaid meh ??? how much is it ??? for 16GB… wad colour ?

can take through prepaid meh ??? how much is it ??? for 16GB… wad colour ?[/quote]

i took it on the 1st day Maxis launched it. RM2490 for white 3gs + RM8.80 for hotlink prepaid sim.

wad about 32GB ? i heard that no more stock rite ?

if you plan to buy either model of the 3gs from Maxis, you have to pre-book from them. waiting time is roughly around 1 month from the day of booking.

okies…
so how is the 3GS iphone ??? any comment ?

joker lvl of expectation almost blow liaw pls help him~!

Is a very good phone that I must admit. Comparing to 3G,3Gs give you a lot of pleasure in speed and processing. Smoother opening page and faster apps opening. Good 3D effect. Must say is a very good phone. The phone will blow up cz some ppl really hardcore playing or charging it. Since the device is so advance,for sure the processor is really fast and battery consuming very strong. Comparing to windows ce and android,u can feel the difference in iPhone software…

have u try android??

i have not but the review said it is wayy better than iphone software

HTC hero with updated firmware…

Yeah,try my friend’s G1. The software is better compairing to windows mobile. But if you compare the apps and games,although android give you free,but it is not as nice as iPhone. You will know once you touch iPhone and G1/G2. You won’t regret if you choose iPhone. But i dont know whether will you regret if choose G1/G2

G1 ??? wad phone is that ?

HTC G1 Dream.

ooo… PDA phone… rite ?