Many ppl sell 2nd iphone4. any reason ma? change sg2

MANY PPL SELL 2ND IPHONE4.
ANY REASON MA? CHANGE SG2?

iPhone 5 coming soon…

Both different OS… Well SGS2 sure is a top notch Android device :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm… wait iphone5 or go for SG2? any recommend? i want for more on my working environment convenient.

Here a pretty much balanced Android vs iOS Comparison. http://www.cravingtech.com/android-vs-ios.html

hey bro, thanks for ur info… XD

wait for Iphone5 then make decision…

got bored lo. too perfect? i feel bored too as i’ve been using it for more than 2 years and 3 different models already, but can’t seems to change to other phone cos i really utilize some of the phone’s function and apps for my daily usage.

bro, which phone r u meaning perfect?

i4 lohhh. to me lahh.

phone technology evolve at a very fast pace, when ip5 comes out samsung will have better android device than SGS2.

if you wanna buy, buy now, if you wait better stick to watever phone you are using now and don’t change…save money mah.

main reson of changing phone is , people got bored of the os so they change phone to explore more.

wu lui, change phone lo. Bo lui stick to old phone lo.

[quote=“HLChin”]phone technology evolve at a very fast pace, when ip5 comes out samsung will have better android device than SGS2.

if you wanna buy, buy now, if you wait better stick to watever phone you are using now and don’t change…save money mah.

main reson of changing phone is , people got bored of the os so they change phone to explore more.[/quote]

wow… great advise. wat i waiting is reasonable price for tat phone… :twisted:

Looks like iPhone 4 will have a price cut:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Target-i … ow_id20780

So no wonder people selling it.

good luck iphone4 fans… hahaha…

[quote=“TLCOM”]MANY PPL SELL 2ND IPHONE4.
ANY REASON MA? CHANGE SG2?[/quote]

They have so much money it won’t fit in their pockets so they need to spend fast otherwise it will fly away

Though I am not an Iphone fan, I did notice a lot of users returning the Iphone 4, especially at DiGi outlets. Hmmmmm… Seems almost everyone is goo gaa over the phone and once they landed in their hands, its different story. Maybe too high tech for them to play with…

have a happy chasing into trendy gadgets lol

Are you Ting Seng Hui?

haha iphone 5 is out soon