Manchester United Vs Liverpool

Was reading the borneo post this morning and read about Kenny Daglish’s comments saying that Liverpool have a great chance of beating United base on their last 2 games against United at Anfield… the 1-1 and the recent 2-1 victory… Maybe he forgot that they were playing against weak United team… and yet had to rely on a last minute mistake to win that game… and he gloat how liverpool managed to contained United most of the time just by defending… well United will have Rooney n Young back for today’s game… lets see if liverpool can “contain” them this time… 3-0 to United.

not expecting a lot from a manager who supports a racist

his past credentials made it even more laughable

only rooney n young, i hope MU should try control the game by their midfielders, early of the season was a great team of MU i saw that can meet Barca level, however, when almost all get into injury, then started become lowsy again…now comeback again ‘kuda tua’, but got a bit improvement in the midfield la…

suarez will get a “warm” welcome frm MU fans…my predictions MU will disarray liverpoor depend…watch out reina! tight up ur shoes properly…hahaha

Mangy Manc Mucks dogs are worried about kopites? dude… you mucks can hold the EPL cup up high above your mangy arse, but one thing you’ve mucks will always have the back of your mind is that the kopites trash your arse’s team at your home and away… but then again, if you mucks hold the cup up high this season. LoL… am sure the Cities, the Blues, Gunners, and even the magpies are trailing behind…

Anyway, trash talk welcome before the game. It’s the game’s tradition and excitement. Anyway, hope you mucks give it a good and fair game tonite… cheers mate!

For the past 2 games United were running like a headless dog.

don’t forget “defensive rock” jonny evans…partner with “forgetful” rio ferdinand

[quote=“Ronaldo7”]not expecting a lot from a manager who supports a racist

his past credentials made it even more laughable[/quote]

as if he knew LS was a racist before? and what has personal attitude got to do with game skill and performance on the pitch?

your statement is even more laughable, not to mention your avatar picture.

[quote=“vertigo”][quote=“Ronaldo7”]not expecting a lot from a manager who supports a racist

as if he knew LS was a racist before? and what has personal attitude got to do with game skill and performance on the pitch?

your statement is even more laughable, not to mention your avatar picture.[/quote]

Typical MU Fans and now we got at Miri community also :mrgreen:

[quote=“vertigo”][quote=“Ronaldo7”]not expecting a lot from a manager who supports a racist

your statement is even more laughable, not to mention your avatar picture.[/quote]

15 mil

30 mil

^ actually is 35 mil

:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://s1-03.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/514800968.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420415_189277004513471_100002935188122_327440_2010990308_n.jpg

“he can shake my ass next time he sees me” - Eboue :lol: :lol: :lol: