Man or Animal?

just wanna share something that happen to me while outstation the past 2 days…

i reach a “town” and hired a taxi to bring me to my destination…
so I got around to chatting with the taxi driver…

something he said kinda pissed me off so I am wondering on what you guys and gals view on this…

somehow or other, we got to talking about the rising crimes in sarawak…
etc etc etc, and we somehow veered to talking about women…
and we were kinda like talking about women being raped and stuff

then out of the blue, he said “Of course la, they were looking for it. who ask them to dress like that in the first place?”

so i suddenly went silent mode, thinking over what he said…
feels like he just made an insult to us man…
sounds like he means that just because women dress very sexy or what, gives us an excuse to RAPE them?

does he mean we Man are animals, totally no self control at all??

what do you think?

i think he has a point to some extent… but of course not all men will want to rape… pretty sure u have heard of woman raping juveniles as well… so yeah… im no psychologist…

All man will want to rape?
i beg to differ…

I am a full blown man, a lover of women, but I absolutely do not have the RAPE idea forming in
my head when I see a barely decently dressed women walking by me…

:frowning:

whut I can say is, all men are bastards (no offense to anyone, just a saying from a friend and I agree with it). Every man has that need and its only up to the individual to control it. So if it happens one day, a very desperate man stumble across a veery sexy dressed woman , in a dark valley somemore, chances for rape case to happen is quite high. this can be prevented if a woman dress appropriately . I dont deny I looves seeing sexy woman but, there’s a certain limit on how sexy U can get :slight_smile:

so it all boils down to no self control then?

I admit all man are horny, it just depends whether they expressed it openly or not.

sigh… not sure why but this “Rape stuff because of sexy dressing” kinda depresses me…
:frowning:

that is one of the factors…think on the other side… :wink:

this thing is quite subjective…

nowadays people dont rape women bcos they’r sexy…
kids at young age and even old lady at 70+ also being raped by a man…
brother or their on parent(dad) raped their own child or sister…then who should be blame for this? the sister? his daughter?

it is very subjective…we cant blame men or women…it’s the individual itself…

tried that… failed to compute… LOL…

i guess its the tone of voice he used when he said that…
it feels like he means that the women who dressed like that DESERVED to be raped…
again, this is from his tone of voice and the way he said it…

(shrugs)

[quote=“santana”]this thing is quite subjective…

nowadays people dont rape women bcos they’r sexy…
kids at young age and even old lady at 70+ also being raped by a man…
brother or their on parent(dad) raped their own child or sister…then who should be blame for this? the sister? his daughter?

it is very subjective…we cant blame men or women…it’s the individual itself…[/quote]

very good point…

i have to mull over this slowly when I have time to relax and stuff.

;p

it feels like he means that the women who dressed like that DESERVED to be raped…

(shrugs)[/quote]

well, U cant blame him coz its his right to think so . but meanwhile for U, just take it easy dude . :slight_smile:

(shrugs)[/quote]

well, U cant blame him coz its his right to think so . but meanwhile for U, just take it easy dude . :)[/quote]

his right to think so??
this one very hard to swallow for me…

feel like taking a red hot poker and stick it in his “where the sun don’t shine” part…

grrr…

(shrugs)[/quote]

well, U cant blame him coz its his right to think so . but meanwhile for U, just take it easy dude . :)[/quote]

his right to think so??

feel like taking a red hot poker and stick it in his “where the sun don’t shine” part…

grrr…[/quote]

yea, its his right to think whatever he wants . like what ppl say, u can listen to others but dont take it blindly :slight_smile:

man who loves to fcuk , many deemed normal… woman who loves to have fcuk many deemed slut… something to ponder :wink:

(shrugs)[/quote]

ya ya…what ever DMsia…you’re ROMEO…you’re “a full blown man, a lover of women” and you expected all man should be like you. you ask for “what do you think?” and that my opinion. if you can’t accept, ignore it…

(shrugs)[/quote]

his right to think so??

grrr…[/quote]

yea, its his right to think whatever he wants . like what ppl say, u can listen to others but dont take it blindly :)[/quote]

yes… u cant shut everyones mouth :slight_smile:

All man will want to rape?
i beg to differ…

I am a full blown man, a lover of women, but I absolutely do not have the RAPE idea forming in
my head when I see a barely decently dressed women walking by me…

:([/quote]
i beg u to reread …

(shrugs)[/quote]

his right to think so??

grrr…[/quote]

yea, its his right to think whatever he wants . like what ppl say, u can listen to others but dont take it blindly :)[/quote]

yes… u cant shut everyones mouth :)[/quote]

why would I wanna shut his mouth…

I just wanna poke a red hot poker in his “where the sun don’t shine” part…

LOL

(shrugs)[/quote]

his right to think so??

grrr…[/quote]

yes… u cant shut everyones mouth :)[/quote]

why would I wanna shut his mouth…

I just wanna poke a red hot poker in his “where the sun don’t shine” part…

LOL[/quote]

no wonder you can’t accept it…you’re GAY!!!ha ha ha…

The cab driver has his point. I shall assumed he is a man above 40s. Most older ppl has negative idea about women who dressed ermm… less?

no la…DMsia has his point…cab driver doesn’t … :lol: