Man from Penang robbed of handphone

A man from Penang was robbed of his handphone and bashed up by three men. He was just arriving from Penang and was looking for his friend house.

I bet this three crook that robbed him are INDONS…I hope the police catch these crooks a.s.a.p or else Miri will be avoided by tourists.

If those three think they are strong, fight me lah…Dont think you’re strong until you’ve challenged the police. According to the victim,the hpis said to be RM200++. What for want to rob so cheap handphone like. These three robbers memang no maruah diri…hahahahahaha…

[quote=“MiriBoyz”]A man from Penang was robbed of his handphone and bashed up by three men. He was just arriving from Penang and was looking for his friend house.

I bet this three crook that robbed him are INDONS…I hope the police catch these crooks a.s.a.p or else Miri will be avoided by tourists.

If those three think they are strong, fight me lah…Dont think you’re strong until you’ve challenged the police. According to the victim,the hpis said to be RM200++. What for want to rob so cheap handphone like. These three robbers memang no maruah diri…hahahahahaha…[/quote]

i don’t think it is write to say the robber are indonesian or any race or citizen. just another case which make miri look really bad.

yes. thats racism. its not write right.

[quote=“QueBlur”][quote=“MiriBoyz”]A man from Penang was robbed of his handphone and bashed up by three men. He was just arriving from Penang and was looking for his friend house.

If those three think they are strong, fight me lah…Dont think you’re strong until you’ve challenged the police. According to the victim,the hpis said to be RM200++. What for want to rob so cheap handphone like. These three robbers memang no maruah diri…hahahahahaha…[/quote]

i don’t think it is right to say the robber are indonesian or any race or citizen. just another case which make miri look really bad.[/quote]

Scary… RM200 only? OMG…
What would happen if the phone is more valuable and expensive…
He might have lost his life… Eww.

thats why we should all leave our expensive 3g,colourscreen,camera phone all at home to avoid such circumstances…but I guess it would be pointless anyway to give an advice to such I ever saw a few times people crossing the road while sms’ing, there goes a term, " Biar mati diri, jangan mati handphone".

ehmm…still prefer to have the cheap one…kenak curi later, nangis tak bertempo… :mrgreen:

" Biar mati diri, jangan mati handphone"
reminds me of biar papa asal bergaya or biar mati eksiden, jangan mati eksen… :mrgreen:

heard he kena jahit some more

Maybe they didn’t how much worth was the phone …If they were drug addicts any money is good for them…even if its worth 10 dollars… :!:

More worst, most of them do these type of things when they are high on drugs,they can’t think what type of serious injuries they cause to the victims… :frowning: