Malindo starting Miri service

Just looked at the Malindo airline site . . .
Once a day KUL-MYY starting on 14th June. 08:10 from KUL and 11:05 from MYY.
Any reports on Malindo reliability and service on their current KCH and BKI operations??

service not so sure
but for sure the aircraft is good wth lcd at he back of the sit for u see .

they are ppl who are satisfy the amount of money they pay…but on the other hand some suffer flight change/delay/reschedule due to Malindo only have 2 airplane. however last time Malindo did mention once they get more plane they will add Miri, Sibu ,Tawau route.

“The introduction of the three new routes coincide with the imminent delivery of our third and fourth Boeing 737-900ER,” said Malindo Air in a statement today."

4 planes…pray they dun delay ur flight lo…

[quote=“mike88”]they are ppl who are satisfy the amount of money they pay…but on the other hand some suffer flight change/delay/reschedule due to Malindo only have 2 airplane. however last time Malindo did mention once they get more plane they will add Miri, Sibu ,Tawau route.

“The introduction of the three new routes coincide with the imminent delivery of our third and fourth Boeing 737-900ER,” said Malindo Air in a statement today."

4 planes…pray they dun delay ur flight lo…[/quote]

So Malindo air delay due to lack of plane, they only have 4. Air Asia delay is due to inefficiency as they have lots of planes…

[quote=“DnD”]Just looked at the Malindo airline site . . .
Any reports on Malindo reliability and service on their current KCH and BKI operations??[/quote]
How much is the fare MYY / KUL? Can anyone confirm that this airline is genuine cos I am afraid to end up in a situation where I don’t see the plane in the airport! :roll:

[quote=“winwin”][quote=“DnD”]Just looked at the Malindo airline site . . .
Any reports on Malindo reliability and service on their current KCH and BKI operations??[/quote]
How much is the fare MYY / KUL? Can anyone confirm that this airline is genuine cos I am afraid to end up in a situation where I don’t see the plane in the airport! :roll:[/quote]
of course it’s genuine :roll:

Here’s the review
http://m.naim.my/kuala-lumpur-to-kuchin … lindo-air/

The frequency is not much as airasia and MAS, but it’s worth for money. :slight_smile:

Oh it’s great! I am looking forward to going KUL! :smiley:

[quote=“stallions35”][quote=“mike88”]they are ppl who are satisfy the amount of money they pay…but on the other hand some suffer flight change/delay/reschedule due to Malindo only have 2 airplane. however last time Malindo did mention once they get more plane they will add Miri, Sibu ,Tawau route.

4 planes…pray they dun delay ur flight lo…[/quote]

So Malindo air delay due to lack of plane, they only have 4. Air Asia delay is due to inefficiency as they have lots of planes…[/quote]

all Airasia’s turnaround time is way too fast… plane arrive,refill,clean less than 30minit then off they go… all their routes are connected closely (i think so? lol)… thats why if the previous flight got slight delay,same goes to the later flight…i hardly face any delay from Airasia…longest also 1hour like that…so still okay for me… I get wad I pay…no complains. :slight_smile: