Malaysia's Flip-Flop Educational Policy

The government is reverting the Science & Mathematics which is currently taught in English to BM starting year 2012. :cry:

This shows how the government making immature move without looking at the whole picture, can’t think outside the box…

From my opinion, i don’t think they know what they actually want… They just don’t know how to make decisions… Maybe one of the reasons is for national pride’s sake…

This is also another failed 1Malaysia concept by Najib…

Yes. Najib = Fail.

The standard of english taught in schools all over Malaysia is already piss poor, and yet they still want to do this. What a bunch of no brainers.

they should start it earlier

younger age, easier to learn

1malay-sia sure it is!!

so?

exercise your right in the next election!

[quote=“vertigo”]so?

exercise your right in the next election![/quote]

Problem now, even Anwar is supporting this. Note I only mean Anwar, not the whole Pakatan.

I can see all “Mansuhkan PPSMI” in Anwar’s blog, facebook…

I really so down for this country.

ya… i c nothing bad from teaching those subjects in English… probably becoz the government afraid that most students cannot catch up with their studies if it is taught in English…

edited your post above - in bold red font…huhuhuhu :mrgreen:

agree?

edited your post above - in bold red font…huhuhuhu :mrgreen:

agree?[/quote]

Have to be agree with you. Being in the West, I really can see the difference.

Still need to think about the students in rural areas, this problem not only in the West, but also in the East…

Quality of teachers also need to be questioned… haiz…

Flip flop until they fail :smiley:

[quote=“koko1710”][quote=“vertigo”]so?

exercise your right in the next election![/quote]

Problem now, even Anwar is supporting this. Note I only mean Anwar, not the whole Pakatan.

I can see all “Mansuhkan PPSMI” in Anwar’s blog, facebook…

I really so down for this country.[/quote]

Actually, the root cause of this english-bm-english-bm thingy first started by anwar when he was the education minister somewhere in 1970-1980s. He was the one who introduced the BM medium… But after they switch to BM, why no complain from ppl? But when switch to English, tonnes and tonnes of complains came?

i think if they implement teaching science and mathematics in english…they should establish a good english foundation for the students since they are in primary school…