Malaysian National Services info

those who has been selected and went. I would like to find out from you your experience, how was it? and how often can parents see their children?

Preparing ‘E’ for NS? why…still too young to run around and ‘shooting’ :stuck_out_tongue:

a friend is chosen. and she is the weakest and never been independant the last 17 years and will get sick with the very little exposure to anything
she was devastated finding herself being selected!

you can always produce certified medical report for those who have health issues and most cases, they will be exempted. im dont think the issue of being the weakest and never been independent can get away from NS. i doubt it.

National service is one of the greatest programs Malaysia has ever undertaken…

@Talindra, your week friend will be weak all her life if like that…NS is calling her for a reason.

what about the 17 deaths from 2008?

i am just concern as most asian at 17 years old they are macam sotong… not many kid at 17 is mature with strong morale.
is there any story of mental break down of these kids being selected in the camp? and what have they done about it?

i heard there was a girl who got raped by 20 unknown men and sent home after a week being called back to the camp to finish off her training. how cruel is that if she was really being abused? it wouldnt happen this way right? there should be some consideration and care for these kids right? please tell me its just rumous… i am worried!

I see a lot of Malaysian teenagers to be so “weak”

they never go outside, just play video games and surf the net…trust me, this will be the best time of her life.

What 17 year old would not want to shoot a sub-machine gun???

yes… it is the way parents brought their children up.
some over pampered and over protected. do they provide appropriate help at the camp?
was there any major incident last year?

[quote=“Alphadog”]I see a lot of Malaysian teenagers to be so “weak”

they never go outside, just play video games and surf the net…trust me, this will be the best time of her life.

What 17 year old would not want to shoot a sub-machine gun???[/quote]

They do, but thru Counter Strike…

[quote=“roughn3ck”][quote=“Alphadog”]I see a lot of Malaysian teenagers to be so “weak”

They do, but thru Counter Strike…[/quote]

also thru CS, they can sit 24/7 hours without eat & sleep. that’s not weak.

[quote=“Alphadog”]I see a lot of Malaysian teenagers to be so “weak”

Correction M16 is an automatic rifle. :smiley:

[quote=“moon”][quote=“roughn3ck”][quote=“Alphadog”]I see a lot of Malaysian teenagers to be so “weak”

They do, but thru Counter Strike…[/quote]

also thru CS, they can sit 24/7 hours without eat & sleep. that’s not weak.[/quote]

when the country gets invaded they will be good at piloting predator drones…

dun be too leniet to the kids nowadays lah
kids now so weak.
if their weak,jgn biar lah!
if u scared this n that,kidsbcome weaker.
if hav medical prblem nvm lah.

at least ns give them chance to go outside experience life itself
n most ns trainee hav positive feedback for this ns stuff
not all lah.