Malaysian Masters grad homeless in Singapore park

Malaysian woman stays in Singapore park after losing job

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi … sec=nation
A MALAYSIAN pub singer hid and slept in a park in Singapore for three weeks after she lost her job, Guang Ming Daily reported.

The singer, who holds a Master’s degree, was evading the police after her employer cancelled her work permit, it reported.

My boss fired me after I took medical leave for a few days. He threw my luggage out of the hostel so I had to rent a cheap motel, said the singer who started working in Singapore in September.

After she used up all her money, she was forced to stay in the park and took showers at the public toilet.

The singer said she had to work in Singapore because she was deep in debt for spending money on her boyfriends.

Finally, the woman decided to turn herself in to the Singapore authority and she was allowed to leave the island after settling a fine.

uuuu…spending spree on her boyfriends. good job.

+10…

wonder what she ate?

hmm… wht a pity girl… so did de boyfriend notice on wht happen to her right now? or enjoying with another girl around?

she master in wat? masturbatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ka?

Kasian with a master qualification ended up a pub singer in Singapore. :shock: :?

maybe she was too ugly to sell her body…

I could not believe this. Spending spree on her boyfriend?? Come on la girl. U deserved much better than that. Aigoo~

a master degree but ended up a pub singer.but how??? :shock: :shock:

Well… the news reported "The singer said she had to work in Singapore because she was deep in debt for spending money on her boyfriends. I hope it is a print error. Anyhow, it is a lesson for all to be frugal about their spending, and spend on the neccessary. To be away from home without a job or money can be very miserable.

Master graduate? in what field?
What University she graduate?