Magic:the gathering, YUGIOH, War of Warcraft card game

anyone interested in the Card Game of Magic:the gathering, Yugioh or WOW or even Pokemon?

we ve gathering every week to play and tournaments.

so if u are interested lets share or join us…!!!

just wondering are you guys still gathering n playing card games?

i play pokemon,once i start playing…i will not letting go the NDS…too fun…how bout NDS games guys?

I wanna ask where to buy Magic the gathering cards? i need the starter pack 0_0 sold my last deck few years back

[quote=“jimmyh”]anyone interested in the Card Game of Magic:the gathering, Yugioh or WOW or even Pokemon?

we ve gathering every week to play and tournaments.

so if u are interested lets share or join us…!!![/quote]

where u play? :lol:

i am really intrested but pls advice :slight_smile: realy need to know where to get the cards

I heard there is a shop in Miri, somewhere at Krokop but I haven’t been there yet…

really? i am so gonna go on a search soon XD Beware krokop Hungry card eater on tha way.

hehe. i dn play all those magic, yugioh or wow cards. i collect NBA cards. haha. Jimmy, r u the owner of the shop near yakin there, selling all those magic cards & sports cards? haha.

i got a few friends that is really really good at these card games…(well,at least i think he is great)…

Thank you for the info man :slight_smile: your a Fuel saver !

there is a shop called j-connection Books & cards . i went there but closed 0_0

I was once an avid YuGiOh duelist nyaiii my card got on fire (literally) so yalah…some of them are really rare and tak sanggup lagi aku mimic Awie… Maybe I’ll start bit by bit again :slight_smile: Ei, you guys buy the ori ones ka? Just curious maa…

I used to have all five ori cards to summon Dark Master >______>

Anybody heard of Dungeons and Dragons before? :lol:

i am playing DND heheh not MMO the Board game currently DMing with a fren got all the 3.5 edditon books now trying to find the 4h eddition

Oh cool! I never thought I would find a D&D player in Miri! :lol:

Only one player?

well there is quite a few. there is a DND club in GCM . i used to DM for like 4 to 5 ppl but all splited cuz work + studies.

GCM?

Would like to observe one of your games someday :lol:

Of course lahh…its like one of the ancestors in RPG concept! But I play the PC game one lah, I always roll badly in real life XDD