Mac's battery not charging at all

Anyone knows how to fix this?? Bought my Macbook 2 days ago and then this morning I forgot to plug-in and sort of used up the battery to 0%. The computer didn’t shut off but I hurried plug-in the adapter and since then, it never charged and now it’s stated Not Charging and my light is green instead of amber. And there’s a X symbol on the battery icon as well. :frowning:

i think it is time for another new one arrr… :mrgreen:

Btw, did you try contact the shop?

Smallee, I just bought the Macbook 2 days ago…what do u mean get a new ones??? Im so soi mehhh…just 2 days and have to get new ones??? :stuck_out_tongue:
I thought of going over to the store later.

Ask the store to have a look on it…

sent to the store. Now waiting for them to call me and let me know :smiley:

[quote=“ValerieG”]Smallee, I just bought the Macbook 2 days ago…what do u mean get a new ones??? Im so soi mehhh…just 2 days and have to get new ones??? :stuck_out_tongue:
I thought of going over to the store later.[/quote]

ahahaha… i know la… I am just kidding on u getting a new one la… :mrgreen:

Seriously, if i was u, i will tell the shop to replace a new one for me… and don;t bother to repair them because if 2 day of purchase oledi kena this situation… i don;t think it will last long…

check if u can use wthout batt or not if u can on ur mac wthout batt this means ur a/c adapter is ok
plug in ur batt wth a/c if it doesnt charge it might be some prob wth ur batt…
maybe cannot charge in electric.
but its still under warranty no worries

His mac can be turned on ~.~

And there’s a X symbol on the battery icon as well.

There.

So there’s something wrong with the battery.

if not mistaken? u cant remove a macbooks battery is it?

can… but you not that easy like normal laptop… u have to open it by rotating the thing somewhere near the battery…

You have the right to change your laptop within 10 days, don’t worry.I know their rules

change the whole thing reject tat lap ask them give new de valerie~

hahhaa…lace. Ya. I got a new replacement coz it’s within 10 days of purchased. :stuck_out_tongue:

be sure to replace the whole mac!

nice :smiley: its good you got a replacement :stuck_out_tongue:

yea Lace. I got a whole new mac. :wink:

YEah!! CheerS~!!!

what a co-incident, I got the same problem with you but I bought from singapore. Is the adaptor , judt bring to the seller store and ask them to replace the new one and at the time being, get the spare adaptor from them. no big due…

and i thought only acer are problematic, mac also got problem…:slight_smile:

any notebook makers will have faulty systems…

they dont make their own parts too… they only produce their own motherboard… they buy parts from OEMs and assemble them. So when a part is faulty… there goes the brand name… :slight_smile: