Luak Bypass vs KBaram@Asean Bridge Road

Always drive using this and felt the same. Like sailing in a boat.What ur opinion.
8) :oops: :cry:

1. best place to test your car suspension!
  2. if you bring someone who had just undergone surgery, avoid this road. fresh stitched wound can be opened loose

[quote=“burnerz”]1. best place to test your car suspension!
2. if you bring someone who had just undergone surgery, avoid this road. fresh stitched wound can be opened loose[/quote]

You’re absolutely right…good to test your car suspension…but… but at the same time damage it!

asean bridge road?you mean by the way to kuala baram?the road is like riding on a boat,if your car has been lowered…dont drive to fast…but for normal cars that doesnt modify,its still okey for us…i think the main reason for the road situation is the poor quality of the road,they doesnt take the log under the road out when pouring stones to make new roads…so when the shin yang heavy vehicle runs on it,it makes the road sink,but parts with logs under it doesnt…so it becomes a bumpy road…i heard this from my manager from shin yang…

I dont even know where this road is? Is this the bypass road behind the canada hill one?