Lousy service at alan inspiration salon

i’ve been to alan’s numerous times but my last trip will be that…my last! i was served by an obnoxious freshie who acted like she’d rather be in another place, another time and probably another life! i sat down for a regular hairwash (which i must admit i’m in dired need of) and after spreading shampoo on, she suggested a rinse to remove the grease frm my hair (here, i thought this is was a good idea), but after the “rinse” she proceed to shampoo and scrub my hair all in under 5 minutes at the rinsing station. back at my seat, she blew dry my hair without towel drying it first causing water droplets to splatter all over my blouse and jeans. wat’s more, i asked her to blow my hair to the “bob” style and not only did she NOT acknowledge me but she proceed to finger dry my hair and switch off the hair dryer and walked off leaving me to wonder if she was done. after 2 minutes i realised she was standing at the cashier filling out her " commission" voucher. Payment was RM23. so before i end this story of mine let me share alan’s vision and philosophy (which i copied from his web site) with anyone who’d care to read…

ABOUT ALAN CHNG

Vision

* To be the largest and top chain hair salon in Malaysia
* Providing superb professional hairstyling services and products
* To be the best hair design academy in Malaysia
* Shaping peoples creativity and future through specialized courses

Philosophy

* An advocator of loyalty, integrity and professionalism
* A nurturer of young, aspiring and talented hairstylists

i don see the “superb professional hairstyling services” and i doubt the “nurturer of young, aspiring and talented hairstylists”

cas868 I think you put the right post in a different forum area…this is classifieds forum…where people do there buisness here…so you ask the moderator to change this…

or you can ask for other person. maybe she work temporary.

Topic moved from Classifieds to Health & Fitness.

Thanks jack for moving this topic!!!I think you heard my request already :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yeah…thanks. first ever post, not sure how to go about.

I agree with you,cas…I been to thr to wash hair but that will be the 1st and also the last time i went there… The service is really OMG! I went there to wash hair,they really to wash my hair within the shortest time…I hope that they will improve their services… I went to other salon,they will massage my head and my shoulder. These simple massaging make me relax and feel comfortable after a tired and stressful week.

been there the last time for a hair cut…

showed them a picture of me with the hair i liked and i had… the hair stylist nodded…

cutting it is one thing… it was all wrong in the end… when i say this is not what i want… the hair stylist gave me the scissors and say “cut youreself la”

well… what more i have to say? i was only a school boy that time, i pay, left and never step into alan saloon ever again…

cheers…

Another shop failed to satisfy Mirians.

my wife been there this morning, and the guy who help to blow dry the hair keeps talking and talking to the nearby standby stuff, annoying!

[quote=“craziechild”]been there the last time for a hair cut…

showed them a picture of me with the hair i liked and i had… the hair stylist nodded…

cutting it is one thing… it was all wrong in the end… when i say this is not what i want… the hair stylist gave me the scissors and say “cut youreself la”

well… what more i have to say? i was only a school boy that time, i pay, left and never step into alan saloon ever again…

cheers…[/quote]

what? she/he answered that? oh my god !!! boycotttttttttt

never been to alan inspiration salon (not even one of it branches) and will never be. the services are very costly to me. of course, the price come with a reputation but whats the point if the services are not consistent.

for a hairwash, the most expensive i’ve ever paid for was only rm16 and that inclusive of waist upward to the head massages. that usually take an hour session. so worth it!!

recommend michael saloon in piasau garden…i like the service…

The first time I went to one of alan saloon was in boulevard, it was the worst haircut moment of my life. I personally request for the professional hairstylist to cut my hair. Told her what i want, she just say “okay”. In the end, it was a different and awkwardly style haircut. Paid them Rm30 and it’s my last time gng there, would never cut my hair in their shop again…two thumbs down for them!!!

y dont giv it a 4?
u still gt 2 toes… :mrgreen:

The heck? that fella deserve a slap for answering like that.

i’ve been there since i was very young… i noticed the service changed drastically… last time i was with my mom, after washing, got massage and all that like wat lwlkh said… the prices there also increased a lot. now no more massages just wash and blow dry

[quote=“jethro84”][quote=“craziechild”]
[/quote]
The heck? that fella deserve a slap for answering like that.[/quote]
thats why i never went back…

i didnt make a fuss those times because well obviously i was still young… still am not going into that place… :evil:

which area of alan saloon is bad? so i wouldn’t go there lolx … boulevard? imperial? or parkson?

Aiyah… Just look at most of their workers’ own hair do… they call that style & inspiration? I don’t know about you but to me they look like they just come out from cat fight in car painting garage!