Looking Scrap Metal in Miri

[size=150]We buy for scrap/used material, all type of ferrous & non- ferrous (e.g. stanless steel, transformers, copper, alumnium, generator etc. ) in large capacity for recycle and used material for exported. Preferable large capacity ( more than 1 tonnes ) and any location in Sarawak.Any enquery, Please pm me… thank you.[/size]

ehmm…looking for scrap metals? how big is your company? May i suggest that if you can handle a very big scrap metal, one of the Oil & Gas company (International) is going to removes one of its Living Quarters (offshore platform) in a year or two. Its about 1200 tonnes! :wink:

hi… Carol… thank for your information… no problem… we can handle it… did you have any photograph showing the platform…?

Hi ericat. Do you have contact ?[quote=“ericat, post:1, topic:4602, full:true”]
[size=150]We buy for scrap/used material, all type of ferrous & non- ferrous (e.g. stanless steel, transformers, copper, alumnium, generator etc. ) in large capacity for recycle and used material for exported. Preferable large capacity ( more than 1 tonnes ) and any location in Sarawak.Any enquery, Please pm me… thank you.[/size]
[/quote]