Looking for Ultimate Pisang Goreng in miri

Me and my buddies cycling zig zag in and out of miri district looking for hidden stall that offer crispy krup! krap! pisang goreng around Miri. In Kuching BDC Stampin area there used to be lots of super pure thick crispy pisang goreng that looks like KFC but i don’t see anything that really gives krup!krap! feeling in my mouth years ago. Anyone knows where can i find this ultimate crispy pisang goreng in Miri with no plastics inside.
Thanks.

gila, u make me hungry la hahaha. Cool I will watch this thread with great interest. Looking for the best keropok lekor also hehe

If anyone know let me know the price per piece. Last time in Kuching after MSSM training for SUKMA we always consume 25 pieces of krup! krap! pisang goreng per-person every evening. Its dry, sweet, brownish orange or gold in color, lots of thin but lots of layered flacky sweet crispy fried skin. yum! yum! If got sharp hard kruuppp!! krrraapppp!! sound when munching the pisang goreng pass its SIRIM quality and authentication test.

lutong bazaaar?

near the bakery there

last time in the afternoon, 1 stall sell goreng2

I dunno about pisang goreng ultimate…

But I know where to find Ultimate Cucur Udang in Miri. (My taste la)

The stall infront the Miri SignBoard company at kampong wilis there…

The stall only open after 2pm and close at 5pm.
Come late and all were gone!

[quote=“wgn_white”]I dunno about pisang goreng ultimate…

Come late and all were gone![/quote]

5pm? Just finish office hours. Saturday and Sunday still open ka? Btw where is Kampung Willis? Don’t know also where Miri SignBoard company.

Waw nice… To me la,if Pisang Goreng must use pisang tanduk. Luckily my jiran always goreng this pisang,apa lagi aku beli ler… SHOULD TRY IT! Damn nice!

[quote=“haroldz”]lutong bazaaar?

near the bakery there

last time in the afternoon, 1 stall sell goreng2[/quote]

Last time? still around these days? Krup! Krap! approve?

not mistaken got 2 types, one is the smooth golden coat, the other one is bright yellow and got biji biji… allokitty’s kurp! krap! version is which one?

is it krup! krap!?

The best is always smooth golden coat, Krup! krap! version always the orange golden color and smells very sweet. Sometime got that cheese look alike thing come out from the torn skins and burned. Yum! yum!

aiyoh ur description is making my mouth swell of excitement

[quote=“allokitty”][quote=“wgn_white”]I dunno about pisang goreng ultimate…

Come late and all were gone![/quote]

5pm? Just finish office hours. Saturday and Sunday still open ka? Btw where is Kampung Willis? Don’t know also where Miri SignBoard company.[/quote]

Yeah… if u lucky after 5pm there still some leftover… but… leftover man…

Sat n sunday… i think the same time as well…

Kampung wilis is the same row of jackson motor…
You know the graveyard at krokop?

The place is after the jackson motor, before the graveyard.
There are many-many other stall… if u like u can try them all… :mrgreen:

All are hardly to park, but yet ppl come to buy… I bet u can guess why? :wink:

i dunno abt pisang grg but there’s one stall in permyjaya selling cucur udang…wahh…so syiok eh…
unlike ordinary cucur udang which is fluffy & gebu this one thin & crisy & krup2…if u want to but must come early…like 3.30pm coz it’s really sold out very fast…d stall located somewhere behind d mosque( using umbrella & portable stall)…
aisehh…writing abt it making me drools… :wink:

which permy jaya!

I WANT TO TRY!

Specific location please… hehe… not emart? =.="

[quote=“wgn_white”]which permy jaya!

I WANT TO TRY!

Specific location please… hehe… not emart? =.="[/quote]

ya…i know…e-mart one so oily…
u knw d mosque not too far frm e-mart? d stall is behind d mosque…the proprietor is malay couple…
the stalls r usually make-shifts & umbrella only…

Ride up to Penang then at Tg. Bungah Old bus stop stop by there and have the ultimate goreng pisang!! recipe till today the sno duwan to give me! handed down by his father and have been there for more than 40 years edi!

[quote=“v.zara”]i dunno abt pisang grg but there’s one stall in permyjaya selling cucur udang…wahh…so syiok eh…
unlike ordinary cucur udang which is fluffy & gebu this one thin & crisy & krup2…if u want to but must come early…like 3.30pm coz it’s really sold out very fast…d stall located somewhere behind d mosque( using umbrella & portable stall)…
aisehh…writing abt it making me drools… :wink:[/quote]

Permyjaya got mosque? where, maybe i want to try. 5.30pm still open ka? how about on Saturday. Yesterday i was around Permyjaya with my buddies but didn’t notice any Cucur Udang around.

Is it in Miri? Is it Krup! Krap! approve?

i think theres a stal, actually a few stalls , near Stadium Tertutup , at the parking space of city fan , its quiet nice …

in kuching they sell 10 cent for 1 goreng pisang … i was there because i was studying in College so i donno the price , so basically i thought its the same as Miri, rm 1 for 4 goreng pisang
then i said to the makcik " makcik , cucur pisang , emm , RM5 " she was like :shock: then she gave me 50 goreng pisang and i was like :shock: :shock:
then she gave a sedekah , add a few more of those, and again i was like :shock: :shock: :shock: and I said , i dont have that much of money , and she was like :roll: " tadik mintak RM5 nak ? " and i was like :?: :?: :?: :shock: … i drove away , and at home , i eat like a barbarian … :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: