Looking for recond/2nd car

[size=150]hallo, everybody… my friend is looking for used/2nd/recond car for sale.Price is around 30-60k. Preferable Mitsubishi, Honda or Toyota. Saloon, mpv or Stationwagon. If can, not much down payment and can arrange higher loan. Please post reply for any enquery. please post picture if can…

another one, also looking for Honda EK…
please post picture if can…
Thank you[/size]

EK i have. email me if you interested. YOu will like it.

Hi, does your friend still need a car? Pls. look at my posting under “Luxury Toyota Majesta Crown for Sale 35K”. Interested please call at 012 878 5318 or e-mail at manshory@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

a friend of mine is looking to sell his EG 8 fully converted to EG 9. (except for the water spray which needs a hole to be drilled onto the back portion of the roof) DOHC VTEC 1.8 if i’m not mistaken, with a 2000 block (or w/e u spell it) and racing clutch. Price he told me was 38-40k and it is still negotiable, pm me if you are interested. Thanks.

what year is that eg?i mean the year make…

just go to dat kedai kereta near d bulatan round about…
alot of recon car

Wanna a Toyota 4WD Mark 2. 4 doors. Well maintained. Clean sale and can not assist on loan matter. Only serious buyer need to view

want to sell: kia spectra year end 2002 model, price range: 27-28k
Outside this new model is selling rm 76k.
Reason 4 sale: cause my fren dad is the guarantor for this car. this guy that loan the car cant afford to pay the loan so the guarantor need 2 pay the car loan every month. Cut story short this car details you can call me 0168989308, Greg

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE CAR OR TEST DRIVE ANYTHING, JUST GIMME A CALL.
The car is in tip top condition like a brand new car. LOCATION OF SELLER IS IN KUCHING

Me looking for car too…

Preferably Civics with DOHC Vtec
engines…

[quote=“sl3py87”]want to sell: kia spectra year end 2002 model, price range: 27-28k
Reason 4 sale: cause my fren dad is the guarantor for this car. this guy that loan the car cant afford to pay the loan so the guarantor need 2 pay the car loan every month. Cut story short this car details you can call me 0168989308, Greg

The car is in tip top condition like a brand new car. LOCATION OF SELLER IS IN KUCHING [/quote]

can u email me the registration card and the photograph of vehicle.?
email: patrickphang@yahoo.com
thank you.

[quote=“sl3py87”]want to sell: kia spectra year end 2002 model, price range: 27-28k

The car is in tip top condition like a brand new car. LOCATION OF SELLER IS IN KUCHING [/quote]

Interest in the car too… PM me the detail too or send the info to my mail at autosurfz@hotmail.com