Looking for oil and gas jobs

i have degree in mechanical engineering(honour) from USM. im looking for any job related to mechanical engineering in oil and gas company. do email me farreira_leonhart@hotmail.com

i also need a job in Miri! any others ppl look for this topic! i am service technician…waiting going to offshore but my company seems dont even have 1 contract for half year…and i do service mud cooler and hydraulic hammer!

I also need a job in Miri.I am studying mechanical engineering in Riam Institute of technology.In my course that i study related for offshore is autocad 2d and 3d, drilling, grinding, cutting, welding , lathing, and i have done engineering drawing, Plant technology and computer aided draughting.After i graduated i have working at Miri housing since 15 june 2009 until present.I have also taking 3 days of basic offshore safety emergency training course at BSTS.I am willing to go to offshore or onshore for a big challenging for myself and can give the company finish the project with sucessful. This is my e-mail address felixlai7@msn.com or my handphone number 0168163745.Thank you.

All,

Our company is currently looking for COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS (Mechanical, Rotating Equipment, Control & Automation and Electrical). Work to be based Miri Fabrication Yard and offshore. Period of assignment would be 6mths (with 12 mths extension). Minimum requirement would be:

1. 15 yrs working experience for certificate holder OR
  2. 10 yrs working experience for diploma holder

If ur interested,just forward your latest CV together with your certificates to me: aliza@velosimiri.com.my, [url=aliza_velosi@yahoo.com]aliza_velosi@yahoo.com by or before April 4th, 2010.

Thanks

i already send my cv for u.to ur e-mail aliza@velosimiri.com.my.thank.

Hi Felix,

Noted. I will first have to screen all the CVs and only selected candidate will be notified. By the way, thanks for your interest.

TQ,
Aliza

Hi, Aliza

I have alrdy send my CV to ur email address…

Hi again,

Noted. Thanks for your application.

Thank you.So when me need go for interview??

i already send u my resume aliza@velosimiri.com.my, hope i will be consider to attend an interview and prove myself. hope to hear good news from u. my h/p no. - 0195766109

All,

Thanks for all the application.

Thank for aliza…hope can hear a good news…thank.