Looking for office hour job

Im looking for office hour job… working from 8am - 5 pm…Currently working in an handphone shop. working as a office boy (sending paperwork to celcom center and do banking work and also do the paperwork to submit to celcom ) cum shop supervisor…
Current salary is rm800+ commision and current working hour is 8.30 am - 8.30 pm… really need an office hour job…

bump! come… help me… work as a driver also can since i have a D class license…

are you interested with clerical job? key in data by using system and know how to use microsoft excel?

pm me more information lingmei./…

lowyat, i’m afraid i don’t know how to get the PM function in this forum. Please leave a msg to my email address lingmei1111@hotmail.com

[quote=“lingmei1111”]are you interested with clerical job? key in data by using system and know how to use microsoft excel?[/quote] lingmei, i m interested with this job, can i know is it available for part time job seeker like me? Thx!

Becky, I am looking for a part-time /full time consultant as well. If you are interested, please contact me at samcmiri@gmail.com

[quote=“raginguy”]Im looking for office hour job… working from 8am - 5 pm…Currently working in an handphone shop. working as a office boy (sending paperwork to celcom center and do banking work and also do the paperwork to submit to celcom ) cum shop supervisor…
Current salary is rm800+ commision and current working hour is 8.30 am - 8.30 pm… really need an office hour job…[/quote]

Ranginguy, I am looking for a part-time /full time consultant as well. If you are interested, please contact me at samcmiri@gmail.com.

[quote=“Sam_C_Miri”][quote=“raginguy”]Im looking for office hour job… working from 8am - 5 pm…Currently working in an handphone shop. working as a office boy (sending paperwork to celcom center and do banking work and also do the paperwork to submit to celcom ) cum shop supervisor…
Current salary is rm800+ commision and current working hour is 8.30 am - 8.30 pm… really need an office hour job…[/quote]

Ranginguy, I am looking for a part-time /full time consultant as well. If you are interested, please contact me at samcmiri@gmail.com.[/quote]

hello sam c, may i ask what consultant is that ? job scope?