Looking for job

I need a job…
Anybody with vacancy post?

Here’s some intro about me.

I am a 24 year old Chinese guy. I can speak English, Chinese, Malay and Iban.
I used to work in various type of jobs including waiter, storeman and several sales job.

I take my job seriously and will make sure that I do my best whenever I do something.

My ex-bosses said I am a fast learner and they like my working style. I can work as a team member.

I can report for work asap as I am planning to save money and rent a home for myself.

How typical. You seem woefully unprepared for the job market.

1. What type of work are you looking for?
  2. Tried the newspapers where it says “Vacancy”?
  3. Have you even given a thought about the work you would like to do and your goals or are you just going to drift from 1 paycheck to the next?
  4. What kind of work experience do you have?

[quote=“young”]I need a job…
Anybody with vacancy post?[/quote]

Got one noble job to intro to you… house-to-house rubbish collector for the MCC rubbish collector.
Even got vacancy for rubbish truck driver… Can contact - Toh Ah Kaw Contractor at 085-658691

hehehe

Sorry HandsomeGuy, I don’t wanna be your colleague. lol.

Anyways, I am an SPM holder and is a fast learner. I’ll look around for the jobs that the guys posted over here.

Cheers everyone!

Gentle reminder: The Classifieds is not a chatting forum. Uncalled-for postings will not be tolerated.

call 413222 for english teaching to adults
if interested

geesh find job at here will kena rape by ppl hahah
never find a job here
lols

first thing first, my dear thread starter. why did you change jobs frequently?

or is it a working place that makes you do multiple jobs?

sorry to ask you this, but it may help you to be found by

someone who might be interested in hiring you. :slight_smile:

[quote=“HandsomeGuy”][quote=“young”]I need a job…
Anybody with vacancy post?[/quote]

Got one noble job to intro to you… house-to-house rubbish collector for the MCC rubbish collector.
Even got vacancy for rubbish truck driver… Can contact - Toh Ah Kaw Contractor at 085-658691[/quote]

How much the pay roughly?

you’re looking for part time before intending to pursue studies (in terms of savings) or mok keja trus xmok blaja gik? why don’t u find those companies who operate the meals of staffs at rigs. u can be a cook, helper, etc. they got decent wage.

Explain more about your job experience. Job experience is important for employer to judge your work capability.