Looking for a job

Hey, I’m currently looking a job at the moment. Basically looking forward to a full time job and also based in Miri.

I have been working in Tour Agents working as a tour guide and also being part of the sales team ( recent ). Been doing this since 2008-2011. Also, I’m looking forward for a new working environment that suits me and willing to learn more.

Language spoken : Fluent in English, Malay & Iban.
Driving license : D-class ( car )
Education level : SPM

Do drop me a PM for job post/offers.

Cheers !

Pls give me a call if your interested in working in a restaurant @ 0168731265.

Thank you and regards

Do you mind PM-ing me on what post is this that you’re offering ?

Bump.

Service and kitchen staff…

Thanks for your reply.

^ Bump

still looking for job?

Yes, I am. Do send a PM to me.

If you’re still interested in tour operations, contact me 019 8152332

Hie Fren,

Would you be interested in involving in an Education based program/business which is taking hot waves in Malaysia, Indonesia and India?You can do it part time or Full time as well…as it will not interfere with your or work…this is a good chance for you to increase your income or even double up. It is a part time job that doesn’t need to spend much time and experience in it. All you need is your courage and believe. As I am the first to get the dealership in Miri, we all could be the PIONEERS in MIRI and could spread our wings global without having to go there. We can make an appointment to speak further in detail…Dont miss this glorious opportunity !!!You can reach me at (010-2937121)…gud luck! :wink:

^

Bump!

I am hiring freelance telemarketer(s).
Send me an email at anthony.wong@p2bsolutions.com if interested.

Home based.

Able to communicate with customer (corporate level) over the phone. *not selling credit card or holiday package or any MLM scam products.

Able to work anytime from 9am-5pm (excluding 12noon-2pm which is the lunch hours). Monday-Friday.

Able to speak English and/or BM.

Able to operate Microsoft Excel (or any similar software).

Self provide computer & internet connection for emailing purposes.

Mobile phone & phone bill expenses will be provided.

Salary amount based on per-call basis. Weekly payment basis.