Looking For A Job in HSE

I am currently taking Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health and I want to apply for Safety and Health Trainee. Any idea?

arent you got a job offer in overseas? :?

nop i want to take it from here first to get experience then only i can go to overseas

oo…you done all the assignment?

no idea

there is no such thing as trainee for HSE exec/ officer

are u looking for a place to do ur practical?

wot i heard is u dun need to sit for NIOSH examz but only need to register wit DOSH to get the green card (kad kuasa).

get oil n gas yellowpage n send ur resumes in the address listed!

gd luck!

Athrun I done all of my assignments already.

Haroldz, thanks for your suggestions. My Diploma is DOSH approved and yes i want to do my practical.

[quote=“sazzy89”]Athrun I done all of my assignments already.

Haroldz, thanks for your suggestions. My Diploma is DOSH approved and yes i want to do my practical.[/quote]
apuu…mampus aku…

u org luckily xyah duduk exam niosh.
now they have new format 4 papers (last time 3 paper)
paper 1 n 2 got objectives, essay n structural

sazzy: ur kolej did not help u to find practical place?

try dayang, sarku, petra
ask ur kolej to send letter to these companies asking about practical place

our college ah?jagan harap lah…

kesian eh,

brapa org kitak tngh cari tempat praktikal tok?
how long?
duration?

pm me

well the college can help but I want to be independent and start to have experience early

you ARE independent…you asked people how…like the college for starter…
meh…bottom line is, hope you can stand 2 months offshore for you 1st assignment…hehhehe

[quote=“J.Howard”]you ARE independent…you asked people how…like the college for starter…
meh…bottom line is, hope you can stand 2 months offshore for you 1st assignment…hehhehe[/quote]
good,we are looking forward for challenges…that way we will learn much more faster…

i got a fren who doing offshore for 2 months at Terengganu as Safety Officer. after he came back…he looks like sh!t & swore nvr to offshore again.
well…so much for starter. but theres a lot of people who successful at it…its challenge mate…challenge.

[quote=“J.Howard”]i got a fren who doing offshore for 2 months at Terengganu as Safety Officer. after he came back…he looks like sh!t & swore nvr to offshore again.
well…so much for starter. but theres a lot of people who successful at it…its challenge mate…challenge.[/quote]
no pain no gain…i accept every challenge…

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“J.Howard”]i got a fren who doing offshore for 2 months at Terengganu as Safety Officer. after he came back…he looks like sh!t & swore nvr to offshore again.
well…so much for starter. but theres a lot of people who successful at it…its challenge mate…challenge.[/quote]
no pain no gain…i accept every challenge…[/quote]

That’s what you say now fairy boy

[quote=“maxwell”][quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“J.Howard”]i got a fren who doing offshore for 2 months at Terengganu as Safety Officer. after he came back…he looks like sh!t & swore nvr to offshore again.

That’s what you say now fairy boy[/quote]
look at the money and u wont cry!

hard work repay by good sum of money…if you wanna earn more,you gonna accept more challenges…

[quote=“maxwell”]
That’s what you say now fairy boy[/quote]

well…if ya cant stand the heat…get out from the kitchen…

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“J.Howard”]i got a fren who doing offshore for 2 months at Terengganu as Safety Officer. after he came back…he looks like sh!t & swore nvr to offshore again.

should i safely assume you HSE officer too? which site?

[quote=“kimGo”]
look at the money and u wont cry![/quote]

meh…for some, its not about the money…its the challenge, the thrill…

register your email at http://www.sikomsupplies.com to receive vacancies newsletter in miri , etc …