Looking for a house - For rent!

Hi, we are looking for a house for rent that can park for 2 cars. Budget around RM450-RM650.00. Preferance area - Krokop, Senadin, Pujut.
The house doesn’t need to be fully furnished as we already have our own furniture but the most important is to have aircond in Master bedroom and Living room. If the house is partial furnished also would be great for us.

Please let us know by PM or sending email at niexam75@gmail.com or call me at 0133319483.

TQ

[quote=“hreeda”]Hi, we are looking for a house that can park for 2 cars. Budget around RM450-RM650.00. Preferance area - Krokop, Senadin, Pujut.
The house doesn’t need to be fully furnished as we already have our own furniture but the most important is to have aircond in Master bedroom and Living room. If the house is partial furnished also would be great for us.

Please let us know by PM or sending email at niexam75@gmail.com or call me at 0133319483.

TQ[/quote]

I do have a house in Senadin (Meteor Garden) for rent. If you are interested we can discuss about details & neg rental price. How long you would like to rental by-the-way?

Mr Tan

We are planing to stay for more than a year. However, we prefer our budget to be RM450-RM650 only. No need to be fully furnished. Partial furnished is good enough for us (meaning that to have aircon in Master bedroom and at living room).

Currently we are staying at senadin also. However, the owner of the house wants to move back to the house and we have to find new place to stay.

Sytan98: you house is very nice but the budget is too much for us. Our budget is RM450-RM650 only.

hi, rather i m looking for good tenant to look after my house coz work overseas. price neg. btw are you marry couple & where employed?

we r married. working at krokop & saberkas. Both working for oil & gas company (vendor).

how much u can rent to us? as u know, our budget still the same, 450-650 only

Hi, nice chatting with you. As discussed happy to show you more. bye