Looking for a basketball coach

just wanna know where can I find a basketball coach for one on one coaching…please let me know if there’s one (:

Hello, Just want to ask. Have you find a coach for basketball?

didn’t find any yet…no one reply here too :S

Coaching for free? U need a professional coach?

where u stay?just join ppl play…if they r real basketball player they will teach you…if they just Lin-wannabe, dun join them… :lol: …or youtube…

I still remember always see coach from CH middle school coaching his student well last time when i balling with friends many years ago.
STill always bear his comment of ‘Use “BRAIN” to “HIT” ball’, in Chinese of cos, hehe. Normally we just use hand thou. but his word is sometimes true, indeed. I dunno he retired or not, cos long time no balling le.

it’ll be great if it’s free…but I don’t mind a professional coach too

lol I live at riam…am busy so yea skills got rusted…want a coach to get personal training to improve

[quote=“dash”]I still remember always see coach from CH middle school coaching his student well last time when i balling with friends many years ago.
STill always bear his comment of ‘Use “BRAIN” to “HIT” ball’, in Chinese of cos, hehe. Normally we just use hand thou. but his word is sometimes true, indeed. I dunno he retired or not, cos long time no balling le.[/quote]
apparently I’m studying at Chung Hua now but I don’t see their coach…plus I’m the senior now(form 6)and I can’t join the team due to my age…turning 19 this June XD didn’t actually play seriously for one year plus…so planning to get a coach for personal training

haiya…if rusty then play more la…not u r totally noob :roll: …trained ur footworks, skill and technique…and dun forget learned to read the game…many players kedekut bola…want to be star…

practise 3 point 100 ball a day
free throw 20 in a row(reset if failed)