Looking a room/house

i’m looking a room/house for rent near to Piasu area with reasonable rental

TQ

[quote=“ikok76”]i’m looking a room/house for rent near to Piasu area with reasonable rental

TQ[/quote]

try out another newly created miri hosted free classified at http://www.4everfairy.com/ads

hi, i’m a male in my mid 20s and I just arrived in miri for work. i’ve seen a few nice houses around the piasau / pujut area but i need to jointly rent it with someone. if you’re interested please PM me.

I’m a female looking for a room to rent near pujut area as well. Preferably master bedroom, fully furnished, car porch with shade (1 vehicle). Budget is RM350-400.

still looking for housemate? i might be interested.

if you find any room /house … we could share together… currently i’m also looking for a room

2 Rooms available at Shang Garden, it’s at Pelita Area, beside Grand Palace hotel.
The room rate are RM 250 and Rm 280.

Please call me at 012-7346420 to arrange viewing if really interested. Available now as I am moving out.

i have room to rent at pujut 7b there, but not master room, if you interest, please PM me.

Please see my post viewtopic.php?f=58&t=24799 we can work out details later if interested.

Yes please click above link for Meteor Garden property, I have found others willing to share. Please call me today to meet and view house. So far an anchor tenant is interested to share.

May I know where you work/studies?

Regards,
Mr Tan
019-8558258

[quote=“toto4d”]2 Rooms available at Shang Garden, it’s at Pelita Area, beside Grand Palace hotel.
The room rate are RM 250 and Rm 280.

Please call me at 012-7346420 to arrange viewing if really interested. Available now as I am moving out.[/quote]

are this two rooms still svailable?

I’ve a room at Desa Pujut to rent. But it is not a master bedroom. If you are interested, pls PM me.

looking for female housemate. house located at lutong baru. very near to shell and petronas office…interested? please pm me…