Looking 4 cheap 2nd wira/myvi SE alloy rim to fit in kelisa

i saw one klisa at bintang using wira alloy rim…quite nice actually…bcoz of i can’t afford sport rim rm1k++ at this time, so im looking for cheap wira alloy/sport rim…if got SE’s allow rim better la…if got myvi SE rims pn ok juak…as long as it is PCD 100…

how much is your budget?

from the info that i’ve gathered, if 2nd rims for wira is around figure rm600 n above…n myvi’s rm400 n above…correct me if im wrong la…
so my budget is as long as it is not reach rm1k…depend on financial in that month n the offer from seller (rim cantik n gud or not…with tyre on not…)…

your location sri aman - miri ? why dont u drive to kch and i will guide u to a place where they sell very cheap rims…

i am org sri aman…currently im in miri…working here…only back in sri aman when Christmas or cuti panjang only…n i dun knw when will step foot on kuching again…i noticed that a lots of (from internet) available rims/accessories from kuching or southern sarawak…but since i am in miri, i hope that some of fellow miri frenz here can help me in my quest of upgrading my kelisa…but if u can help me too, dialu2kn…:wink:

kelisa i think can fit in 165 only the max…or else u go ketuk your fender…if miri very hard to find oo…

fit 17" rim to ur kelisa~Lols

17" enough for u this kickman meh???

lols i wan find 20" for mine 17 is for our kelisa fren 1…lols ask him to potong magat to install it

Tats true man…too bad i don have a car i just used to climb on trees…sighssss…

me always walk to balcony from morsjaya ler…i think me more tiam ler…hehehe

17??? dun brani oOOoo…coz the road from permyjaya to kuala baram like…aiyoOOo…but i saw 1 miri kelisa in the internet used 17"…QMJ7585…

Wira rims are pretty cheap… last few months someone offer to sell his ori wira rims to me for rm100(4 piece wt/o tires)
too bad i din buy… polish the rim’s lips and spray black in the center = VIP style rims… haha

try Big Wheels, they hav a lot of 2nd hand stock wheels…

[quote=“Touge_KiD”]Wira rims are pretty cheap… last few months someone offer to sell his ori wira rims to me for rm100(4 piece wt/o tires)
too bad i din buy… polish the rim’s lips and spray black in the center = VIP style rims… haha

try Big Wheels, they hav a lot of 2nd hand stock wheels…[/quote]

sorry 4 asking silly question, where is big wheel?? i only knw where to buy rims near survey n 1 shop along side sungai miri there…

[quote=“divineQB”][quote=“Touge_KiD”]Wira rims are pretty cheap… last few months someone offer to sell his ori wira rims to me for rm100(4 piece wt/o tires)

try Big Wheels, they hav a lot of 2nd hand stock wheels…[/quote]

sorry 4 asking silly question, where is big wheel?? i only knw where to buy rims near survey n 1 shop along side sungai miri there…[/quote]

i think the shop you mentioned is BigWheel… near jackson motor and techkie house…

along sungai miri is big wheel lor…along servay is sing kwong lor…

yaya… sing kwong not bad… some say sing kwong is cheaper…

sing kwong is cheaper but then not much choice there…

OOoo…tanx ah…i went there oredi but they layan x layan me that day…maybe busy…i’ll try again later…i heard a lot about that big wheel here in MCN…tanx for the info…but if there someone want to sell their rim in cheap price…im still waiting here…until i buy one…then i lock this topic…tanx… :smiley:

u want kelisa original rim?