Long Q at ATM machine experience?

Hi all,do u ever encounter have to wait so long at ATM machine que whereby someone that is not consider at all(with small bag infront and many people IC and ATM card)withdraw so many money and didnt care at all people behind him?especially at maybank. happen to me quite sometimes.geram oh!

Yup…that’s why i try not to go the bank during beginning of the month…

Very common during month end… gaji time

AH LONG!

yup!geram betul!not even consider people behind him that wait so long…sometime when reach ur turn,the money inside finish liao!i can see most of them very young.

Police talk about along problem and take action. Just go to bank get surveillance video and bring these fellas in for questioning. How come holding other people’s IC? How come taking money?

Get rid of the along problem. I smell a rat.

Aiyoh, some even worst… when its their turn, they slowly pull-out their ATM card from wallet.

this am happen whereby the officer maybank is beside him,but he also dont care!haiya…the officer also dont care mah even long que at all ctr…realy jam

i provide free service for MC.net members to withdraw money from ATM machine.

i did it once at Kuala Terengganu Bas Terminal. Hahahahaha

hahahaa :stuck_out_tongue:

withdraw your money early in the morning.

death penalty for ah long.

mu buat gapo kt tganu?

nuthin wrong holding other I.C and atm
unless it is passport

They’re not Ah Long lah. They got licensed money lender.

They have to get on hold of their debtor’s ATM and IC so they can recover their money without chopping off their hands. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

And hor, it’s not wrong for them to bug the ATM machine to withdraw money from their debtors. They, after all did queue properly before withdrawing money. I’m sure most banks have more than 1 ATM machine. Queue in the others la.

[quote=“GeminiGeek”]They’re not Ah Long lah. They got licensed money lender.

They have to get on hold of their debtor’s ATM and IC so they can recover their money without chopping off their hands. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

And hor, it’s not wrong for them to bug the ATM machine to withdraw money from their debtors. They, after all did queue properly before withdrawing money. I’m sure most banks have more than 1 ATM machine. Queue in the others la.[/quote]

bro, now AH Long=licensed money lender,they are all the same

to hold/kept/withdraw something that is not your own is not right lah bro, but again it’s the people who borrow from them that should be blame for this mistake.

to hog an atm for more than 3 transaction is very inconsiderate loh, they have the rights but we have the rights to use also mah, maybe i will teach the ah long to use internet banking, maybe they do not know about this…hehe…

ah long hogs the atm, some bosses hogs the cash deposit machine to bank in salary for their employee.

pity those who borrow from ah long, think they will never finish paying their debt…or the along might rob them since ah long hold their atm cards, if the ah long witdraw more than what is supposed to be and denied to the borrower, there’s nothing the borrower can do about it…kesian

duh ppl many ppl take out also need kena diu…charm ah…

mu buat gapo kt tganu?

nuthin wrong holding other I.C and atm
unless it is passport[/quote]

extort money…

haha…no lah…i studied there. i went out & my frens asking me to withdraw for 'em. a total of 12 cards…

haha,actually thats the point i put this topic here,ah long issue raise up again this few day in the newspaper,pls lah but dont conquer the ATM machine lah.if can,after get 3 ppl money,than go belakang que again lah

not just ah long problems. it’s the bank problem also. eg, public bank, both branch provided only 1 atm. so gaji time, ppl have to que up for so long- time and long que. fed-up!!