Long-Distance Relationship?

I absolutely agreed with u Asterix… but mine is a bit different…

The sweet thingy

1. A very thick layers of phone bill… monthly around 15k… she pay…
  2. I can stop thinking of her for a while…
  3. She can continue to keep thinking of me and I continue enjoying myself and spend her money…
  4. She keep smiling when she think of me…
  5. Plenty time for me to do watever I want to…

The bitterness…

1. She kept calling me every hour…
  2. Keep making reservation and ask me to fly over and meet up…
  3. Cannot leave me alone for a while…
  4. Want to come with me and see me every weekend…

Mine was very very success oso until the end… i go my way… she go her way…

[size=75]hehe… everything above means to be a joke only ya… whoever who read it… and turn blue… please do not attack me ok…purely jokes… … hehe… :wink: [/size]

I am currently in a long distance relationship. Well, so far it’s been good, I hope :stuck_out_tongue:
Gonna stay for one week at her home this coming CNY. hehe

[quote=“cheekui”]I am currently in a long distance relationship. Well, so far it’s been good, I hope :stuck_out_tongue:
Gonna stay for one week at her home this coming CNY. hehe[/quote]

And one evening with all of us… sshhhh!!!..haha…

Back to topic… hehe :wink:

I dun knw if I can say if I’m in a long distance relationship or not coz I only get to see my bf twice a week. 1 day during weekdays (sometimes no) & weekends. That also if he dun have to accompany his frens…

He’s malaysian though but working in brunei. And i dun knw whether iz healthy or not ho… We’ve been together 1 yr++

Mayb iz jz girls la coz I really miss him a lot wen he’s not around. I really envy all those couples I see around town wen I go to town. Hand in hand walking together, having dinners, having quality time together. I’m really jealous.

But wat to do rite. We all have to work in our respective fields.
Mayb those who have successful long distance relationship can give me some advice on how to maintain it better.
:cry: :wink: :wink:

pinklover9461, does brunei qualify as long distance? :lol: Well, maybe just barely… if you miss him that much you can bump up your frequency of meets, while at the same time, when you’re there, buy a full tank of petrol. That way, you don’t have to pay Miri petrol prices, their petrol is of higher quality and you get to see your boyfriend more than twice a week!

Bam! Two birds with one stone.

Lol… pinklover9461, Brunei is so near la weh… like me, I have to own a private jet if I want to see my gf everyday. Sigh~

U say Brunei is so near… But when want to see rite away, then iz far already ma… Not like when we’re in the same place. Like when he’s back here. I jz call him when i feel the urge to see him, he’s on the way.

Long distance relationship means a lot of different situation ma…

:wink: :wink:

i think, we need to trust each other. What matter most is the feeling inside. Distance is not a serious matter.
Sometimes, being far away from each other is good too, I guess.
I hope this is gonna be the last time I am far away from her.

cheekui, how many times u’ve been separated from ur gf already…
Sounds like many times ler…

:lol: :lol: :wink:

owh, it’s not many. it’s long. almost 2 years. ugh. long enough for you?

ok lor… still longer than me lar…

But where and where u guys ler…? Hw long you guys see each other in 1 yr? If u dun mind me asking or being busy body :lol: :lol:

She is in Miri, and I am in Singapore… well, i havent seen her for the past 2 years. Wow. I am getting worried now. LOL. Ouch.

Is she still remember u? :shock: :shock:

long distance relationship is pretty hard to handle for the first timer … cuz I face some a lil bit trouble on it for the first time which end up with a break up . Cuz she got someone else in Negeri Sembilan.

Now I feel that I’m not dare enough to start a long distance relationship cuz my girlfriend in Kuching at the moment. Solmetimes I visit her in Kuching … by flight lar … MAS dun want to use Air Asia to Kuching … hehehe!!!

[quote=“sobzphenz”]long distance relationship is pretty hard to handle for the first timer … cuz I face some a lil bit trouble on it for the first time which end up with a break up . Cuz she got someone else in Negeri Sembilan.

Now I feel that I’m not dare enough to start a long distance relationship cuz my girlfriend in Kuching at the moment. Solmetimes I visit her in Kuching … by flight lar … MAS dun want to use Air Asia to Kuching … hehehe!!![/quote]

stay cool sobzphenz…memories is good but try not to let them effect ur performance… learn from the past and apply new skills for future use… life goes on brother…

[quote=“smallee”]I absolutely agreed with u Asterix… but mine is a bit different…

The sweet thingy

1. A very thick layers of phone bill… monthly around 15k… she pay…
  2. I can stop thinking of her for a while…
  3. She can continue to keep thinking of me and I continue enjoying myself and spend her money…
  4. She keep smiling when she think of me…
  5. Plenty time for me to do watever I want to…

The bitterness…

1. She kept calling me every hour…
  2. Keep making reservation and ask me to fly over and meet up…
  3. Cannot leave me alone for a while…
  4. Want to come with me and see me every weekend…

Mine was very very success oso until the end… i go my way… she go her way…

[size=75]hehe… everything above means to be a joke only ya… whoever who read it… and turn blue… please do not attack me ok…purely jokes… … hehe… :wink: [/size][/quote]

Smalleethis is the reverse side of the feeling heh heh int this case, I think she bertepuk sebelah tangan only ahh :stuck_out_tongue: . Anyway its a nice joke!

BTW, thanks for the JPJ contact. I really need to call them regarding my DL matters…

Is she still remember u? :shock: :shock:

Lol… ingat2 lupa lar. Argh. But I am gonna “refresh” her memory this coming CNY. hohoho!

oh man am I behind times…since when did they have Air Asia flights from Miri to Kuching?! I remember they announced it in 2004 when I was studying in Kuching…When I graduated in 2006 it still wasn’t done…oops, sorry off topic for a while…

The coolest thing for having a long distance relationships:

No need to see each other so often – you won’t get bored of him/her so fast.
less fight
more freedom (except the phone calls, I really dont understand why they have to call each other so much, maybe lack of social life.)
have reason to go holiday(eventually just visit his/her place).
learn to trust and give freedom to your partner, if you cant meaning you dont really love him/her that much.

Trust me, i’m not kidding about al those things i wrote. I’m currently in a long distant relationship for almost 3 years and every thing going well, even bettle than before.We can hardly meet each other a time a month.If we are not seperated maybe we’ve had broke out long time ago. Maybe i’m a weirdo, yes, i’m thinking and acting different from other people most of the time, but i’m very normal and mentally healthy, just being independent and thinking liberaly to surive in this modern and cruel world.

Yea Dragonfly, I have to agree with your statement up there, especially the one about not seeing each other too often. It works for me as well :slight_smile: