Loagan Bunut National Park

Early this week , i made a trip up to Loagan Bunut National Park . The place is a beauty. http://www.forestry.sarawak.gov.my/forw … loagan.htm . But one thing thats reaally put me off is the route from bakong to labok :evil: . The road is terrible, we are living in 2008, and there is a road condition still remain in a primitive age. I think our state gov’t should do something if not it will discourage ppl from visiting. I think it is a disgrace that they give the road name BN ROAD. I think the YB in that area should do something abt it . Cheers

aiyo, you just scratched the old wounds again lah…
why should the government do anything? because of the goodness in its heart?
the yb’s are only interested in enriching themselves.
one yb just got a d.minister job in KL, so the voters are going to see even less of him.

are you a voter? if you are not, perhaps you shouldn’t say anything because the voters are not complaining and continue to vote bn… with or without rm200…

[quote=“stupidhead”]aiyo, you just scratched the old wounds again lah…
one yb just got a d.minister job in KL, so the voters are going to see even less of him.

are you a voter? if you are not, perhaps you shouldn’t say anything because the voters are not complaining and continue to vote bn… with or without rm200…[/quote]

Yup I really agree to ur statement.

loagan bunut is a beautiful places…but a long journey,it is ok with ppl always updown miri and daerah lain

my friend keep on ask us to visit this place, maybe next holiday can pay a visit, but some doubt here,
what can we do there? fishing? that’s not my type wor…

Sounds like a very good place for me! Tell me, how about the accomodation? Since the link you give was updated on 2003, i have to ask. Do they really have only hostel there?

[quote=“dinoxx”][quote=“stupidhead”]aiyo, you just scratched the old wounds again lah…

are you a voter? if you are not, perhaps you shouldn’t say anything because the voters are not complaining and continue to vote bn… with or without rm200…[/quote]

Yup I really agree to ur statement.[/quote]

want to know what…because people keep voting them. I’ve had few times lobbying with those kampung people when balik kampung and they keep saying YB is sleeping and aware that no progress to development but so funny that they still voting them when come to election… :evil: