Lizard

Heluu… my story of cicak… :oops:

This 2 weeks, always got lizard(cicak) got into my wash sink at homenot 1 but 2…huk3…last week, after renting them my sink, and I was so gelik to go and use that sink, finally I made a move, putting segolong newspaper as bridge for them to climb up…i think their will to survive was very strong lah, coz one of them look like coma already…just imagine, after mbe 2 days n 2 nite, trap in the sink bowl, without food, still hidup…i dont dare to throw any insects in for them…

And, yesterday evening it happened again. To my surprise, when I was about to turn on the tap, I saw two of them(cicak!) inside the sink, again! Huhu… I havent done anything…yet…if they still alive by this evening, maybe Ill put the paper bridge again…

Tapi, why they always want to go in there? Im so geli with the skin, just like frog or toad…all creepy things…aduii…

Anybody knows if there is any home appliance kah, or anything to put away these lizards? Please help…so geli, imagine if they suddenly jump up to our hand, and run inside baju or hair…aaaa~~…home to get some useful input from friends in here…tq so much…

Maybe its time for u to buy rubber band…a lot of it…for self defend…hehehe…

haha… try cicak kubing then, i once have it lepak at my ps2 while i want to play games, quite suprised, i am still not sure if its mengkarung or cicak kubing till now, but its damn huge, but all i have to do is call my cat and he settled it all for me, to bad he died already after fighting a snake when there is one trying to sneak into our house, i miss my cat, my he rest in peace

Whats so scary about cicak?

Get a cat…i haven’t seen a cicak in years at my house due to two ‘active’ cicak-catchers… :smiley: