Liverpool vs arsenal

Hi all,
Something big is going to happen for all football fans especially Arsenal and Liverpool fans this weekend. The match will be broadcasted live in ESPN on 0000am. For those who like football, pls dun miss this marvellous game!!! And now the question comes, who do you think will win?? pls post me ur reply !! thanks…

LIVERPOOL RULES!!!

MAN UTD RULES!!! :lol: :lol:

Cheh! I thought this is about Liverpool and Arsenal? :slight_smile:

im 100% sure got one team will win in that match. :slight_smile:

actually im quite worried with benitez, he is now in the brink of joining Martin Jol of Tottenham…ops, i mean ex-Tottenham hehehe… :wink:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story … 20&cc=4716

[quote=“kimGo”]Hi all,
Something big is going to happen for all football fans especially Arsenal and Liverpool fans this weekend. The match will be broadcasted live in ESPN on 0000am. For those who like football, pls dun miss this marvellous game!!! And now the question comes, who do you think will win?? pls post me ur reply !! thanks…[/quote]

[size=150][b]L I V E R P O O L[/b][/size]
                     [size=150][b]R U L E S !!!![/b][/size]

Welcome to teh club, soccerPrincezz… :wink:

GO ARSENAL!!!

Thanks Stef!.. I’ve been LIVERPOOL Fan ever since I got myself actively involved with football… Michel Platini of Juventus was the 1 who inspired me to take up Football. Well the only position on the field that suited me was “the Goalkeeper”…and I’ve been a goalkeeper ever since. But I enjoyed it and really love the game. Was awarded “The Best Goalkeeper 1997” at the Tun Sharifah Roziah Cup 1997 in Negeri Sembilan… that was the first time, Sarawak send the 1st women team for the tournament, Sarawak came fourth placing. Skarang sudah retire (hee…hee… for a short while, maybe next year might start again)…

If anyone happen to be in Kuching from 19-25 Nov 2007… The Borneo Games 2007 will be held there…Sarawak will be the host for this year game. Host Sarawak will field the biggest team of 287 athletes for all the 16 events in the Second Borneo Games here from November 19 and 25.

Defending champions Sabah, host of the 2005 inaugural Games, will pose the biggest threat to the homesters with the second largest contingent of 229. Kalimantan Barat is sending a 224-strong team.

The other teams are Brunei with 172 athletes, Labuan Federal Territory (133) and Terengganu (just 66 from its Sukma squad).

liverpool has never been a good team.
they won championships simply because of luck…pure luck.

this weekend game…arsenal will win.

SORRY LIVERPOOL FANS.

[quote=“Blackskin”]liverpool has never been a good team.
they won championships simply because of luck…pure luck.

this weekend game…arsenal will win.

SORRY LIVERPOOL FANS.[/quote]

Well Blackskin… I agree with you… But I’m still! am a faithfull fans of Liverpool… :smiley: wish both team all the best.

Hope Arsenal will win la! But then Liverpool at Anfield is really hard to beat…

But bear in mind, last season Gunners beat them twice at Anfield… wakaka…

Let’s see what will happen… It’s certainly title-decider match…

Manchester United will go top of EPL this week! Liverpool wil be desperate for a win and Arsenal wil be happy to avoid any defeat… must be a high-scoring draw… :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thanks for those who support arsenal !!! MU is not going to be top this week because they gonna lose to BORO WAHAHHAHA… ronney metertasal stop for 3 months!!! sorry MU fans…

ARSENAL!!! Go go go!!!
I’m ARSENAL fan!!! Go go go!!!
ARSENAL will win!!!

Thanks for those who support arsenal !!! MU is not going to be top this week because they gonna lose to BORO WAHAHHAHA… ronney metertasal stop for 3 months!!! sorry MU fans…

sorry to arsenal fan, MU will be top this week even they travel to BORO…4-1 win away to Dinamo Kiev last wednesday is a boost for the Red Devil…

arsenal and liverpool both need to win, but i will a draw…just like the old times, boring game…i think it will be 0-0, liverpool will play hard tackling game where arsenal young guns will be terrified hehe…on the other hand, liverpool is lacking of goal scoring on the front… :wink: :lol:

sorry MU fans, arsenal will retake the PL crown this time

with liverpool’s form recently, they are impossible to beat Arsenal. yeah they drfinately will play mam to man marking and tackling game this weekend but once they recieve cards, they wont be doing it again!!! so Arsenal will win and with sami hypia in the team, will only help Arseanl to score more goals because he always give others goal even when ppl cant score against them ahaha

totally agreed with you apai_mauk