Little Johnny

Little Johnny hears the word whorehouse in school and asks his father what it means.

His father is quite shocked, and replies, “Well, uh, you go there to, uh, have a good time.”

Johnny starts screaming and hollering that he wants to go there, too, but his father insists that hes too young.

Saturday night rolls around. Johnnys dad and a few of his friends head out to Marthas ("Liquor In The Front, Poker In The Rear! – Our Customers Come First!) for a “good time.”

Naturally, Little Johnny tags along secretly.

After his dad and his dads friends have been safely inside for some time, Little Johnny knocks on the door.

The madame opens the door. “Yes?” she asks.

“Im here to have a good time!” says Little Johnny.

The madame is a little puzzled, but, being a kind-hearted soul, invites Little Johnny inside. She gives him three doughnuts and then bids him goodbye.

When he gets home, his dad is frantic. (Dad obviously had come and gone at Marthas.) “Where have you been?” he asks his son.

“I went to a WHOREHOUSE!” Johnny proudly boasted!

Johnnys dad blanched. “Uhh, you did? Umm, how was it?”

“Well, I managed the first two without any problem, but I just licked the third one!” :lol:

Dad muz b shock & probably babling himself that johnny more great than him,ehehe,3some tue if handle 2 with no probs & licks the 3rd 1,dirty joke,ahaks~!

wow?? With adults educating kids like that today (note the sarcasm) no wonder so many of them end up in deep trouble :mrgreen: