List out your favorite activies in Miri! ****

halo… as mention above… I’m just like anyone out there who got bored and constantly looking for “stuffs” to do… I just want to find out what Miri has to offer to us here and also if anyone can come out with a suggestion of what entertainment is lacking would be very much appreciated!

my list are as follows,

1. Karaoke (The quality in miri is improving but maybe they can also improve the availability of new english songs as well)
  2. Basketball (I believe this should be the famous sports game in miri :D)
  3. Gambling (Rami & mahjong … u know la typical chinese… lol )
  4. Yum cha …
  5. Diving ( too expensive … can not go too often… :frowning: )

and the others would be the normal outings that everyone does…

again… i just want to find out what is there to do in miri that i do not know… thanks guys

play games at cyber centre or arcade lor

at my age… i will try to avoid those place la… but i was once one of CS and dota addicts! haha

lol ! u r not tat old lar … arcade games ? tekken ?

go hunting…hunting for women…hahaha

Browsing books and enjoying the serenity in Pustaka Miri.

[quote=“ahnen86”]halo… as mention above… I’m just like anyone out there who got bored and constantly looking for “stuffs” to do… I just want to find out what Miri has to offer to us here and also if anyone can come out with a suggestion of what entertainment is lacking would be very much appreciated!

my list are as follows,

1. Karaoke (The quality in miri is improving but maybe they can also improve the availability of new english songs as well)
  4. Yum cha …

again… i just want to find out what is there to do in miri that i do not know… thanks guys[/quote]

1. i found the best place for karaoke in miri (my fren house at marina bay)
  2. im a perfect bball noob
  3. not a gambler
  4. yum cha sometimes
  5. driving (as in speeding? endanger my life and others life)

go “cheonggg”!!!

hahahaha

Right hand exercising with Carlsberg
Left hand exercise at lutong air strip

haha… those were the days to me… not intended to go back thr again… wan to do something more healthy. :stuck_out_tongue:

usedtobe: ya u’re right… hunting for gals is always fun but not when u’re taken… awww

angel_lina: ya i guess u’re right… i havent been thr for ages… maybe i should go thr ard SPM time… haha … so what are the books that u read? might introduce me something good?

my friends always say “shoot bird” … sounds like a popular sport

My favorite thing to do in Miri is to go to the airport, then board a plane to go traveling… LOL!!

Does that count?

[quote=“law1777”][quote=“ahnen86”]halo… as mention above… I’m just like anyone out there who got bored and constantly looking for “stuffs” to do… I just want to find out what Miri has to offer to us here and also if anyone can come out with a suggestion of what entertainment is lacking would be very much appreciated!

my list are as follows,

4. Yum cha …

again… i just want to find out what is there to do in miri that i do not know… thanks guys[/quote]

3. not a gambler

4. yum cha sometimes

5. driving (as in speeding? endanger my life and others life)[/quote]

6. wow… serious that’s cool. does he/she has like a big screen or very awesome sound system? can i join u guys someday :stuck_out_tongue:

7. no worries… just find someone to play with for fun not for real. :slight_smile:

8. u r not a chinese then!!

9. oh i meant scuba diving… where u go into the water… observe the underwater life which is quite fun :slight_smile:

[quote=“LWong”]My favorite thing to do in Miri is to go to the airport, then board a plane to go traveling… LOL!!

Does that count?[/quote]

if that count, that might the most favorite thing to do for all of us… :smiley:

i heard that thr r go karting in miri… does any1 here has ever experienced it at all?

[quote=“ahnen86”][quote=“law1777”][quote=“ahnen86”]halo… as mention above… I’m just like anyone out there who got bored and constantly looking for “stuffs” to do… I just want to find out what Miri has to offer to us here and also if anyone can come out with a suggestion of what entertainment is lacking would be very much appreciated!

my list are as follows,

4. Yum cha …

3. not a gambler

4. yum cha sometimes

5. driving (as in speeding? endanger my life and others life)[/quote]

6. wow… serious that’s cool. does he/she has like a big screen or very awesome sound system? can i join u guys someday :stuck_out_tongue:

7. no worries… just find someone to play with for fun not for real. :slight_smile:

8. u r not a chinese then!!

9. oh i meant scuba diving… where u go into the water… observe the underwater life which is quite fun :)[/quote]

your name is ahnen, jun nen? and 1986 same as me.

1. he is using lcd tv as the screen and has a pc desktop as the k server. like those we use at karaoke outside got controller to choose songs. and i forgot the system already i will update again
  2. haha maybe someday
  3. im a chinese la!! i only play monopoly hahaha
  4. sorry my bad didnt use my eyes properly. miri/malaysia beach/sea so dirty go where dive? haha

[quote=“ahnen86”]halo… as mention above… I’m just like anyone out there who got bored and constantly looking for “stuffs” to do… I just want to find out what Miri has to offer to us here and also if anyone can come out with a suggestion of what entertainment is lacking would be very much appreciated!

my list are as follows,

4. Yum cha …

try photography :slight_smile:

yumcha yumcha and yumcha then back home late at nite and drive like u own the road. lol~

play aeroplane lah… what else

1. See girls
  2. Go gaming
  3. Lim teh
  4. Clubbing
  5. Sleep

go chop soon seng check if got new yellow vcds or not