- To carry out servicing and repair of lifts / escalators etc.
- To adhere to Company’s quality and safety standard during routine servicing & repair works.
- To check on the condition of worn out part and to note them down in the Service Record.
- To carry out servicing jobs in accordance with the servicing schedule and maintenance record given by your immediate superior.
- To attend to lift breakdown or call back service as scheduled or instructed by immediate superior from time to time.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical, Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia Tahap 3 (SKM 3) or equivalent.
- Able to work with tools & equipments for maintenance & service of lifts & escalators.
- Able to communicate with clients, owners etc.
- Possess own motorcycle and B2 driving license.