Learning foreign language

Hi.

I plan to get myself a foreign language course next semester. I would be interested to take Spanish, French or Germany. I searched for info before and i concluded that the most widely spoken languages among these are Spanish, Germany and French accordingly. I’m most interested in French, but i heard that it’s more difficult than the others. While Spanish is among the easiest one as it’s similar to English. Can anyone give some useful opinions/comments regarding this?? To those who has learned it before, what do u think about the language u took? Thanks…

is there any foreign language class available in Miri?

sorry…doubled. please refer to the below.

[quote=“mandy06”]Hi.

I plan to get myself a foreign language course next semester. I would be interested to take Spanish, French or Germany. I searched for info before and i concluded that the most widely spoken languages among these are Spanish, Germany and French accordingly. I’m most interested in French, but i heard that it’s more difficult than the others. While Spanish is among the easiest one as it’s similar to English. Can anyone give some useful opinions/comments regarding this?? To those who has learned it before, what do u think about the language u took? Thanks…[/quote]

Mandy, you could refer here http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=31406&p=401199
maybe French could be a good choice. French are always so very proud with their own language.