Law against crime

White BMW 320i?
Will keep an eye for you…but these sorts of cars are probably being chopped and sell as spare parts already…

alphine white colour. chopped and spare parts?!! that’s evil…if that the case then miri really is an unsafe country for bruneian. hope to hear good news instead. thanks for yr careness

Hi. Could provide more detail on your BMW? Plate number? Do post a picture of your ride if possible.

that’s very very unfortunate…i feel sorry for you

If the suspect has sold it off to people (obviously they know its stolen) then it would be quite hard to trace already, especially with fake plates and maybe even scrapped engine number and possibilities of it being in Miri is maybe only 1%…

Miri is a city, not a country. Get your facts right. Saying miri is unsafe is totally pathetic. I’m not a mirian myself, but i’ve been here for almost 8 years, nothing ever happened. Just because your precious BMW got stolen once and you judge Miri as unsafe, that’s very CHILDISH of you.

Have to ever think the root cause of the problem is from you and not from mirians? Maybe your driving attitude, throttling the VANOS all the time makes your car a wanted target, in the end get stolen. Now you put the blame on Miri? I think it’s ridiculous. To save you all the trouble, don’t come down to Miri again and contribute to our traffic congestion and exploit of our commodities. If your car stolen, get another one, I don’t think owning quadruple cars in Brunei is an issue, definitely more than you can afford.

some of tonyops’s statement are true. i sometimes gets annoyed by bruneians driving attitude. thinks they own the road by driving expensive and big cars.

ok back to the topic, if u want us to help u out, why dont provide the pic of your car at the first place? there are many 320i have been produced by bmw, which model is that of yours? for example E46… sorry to hear for your loss… your car might be chopped into halfcut and being dismantled into parts already.

Miri is a city, not a country. Get your facts right. Saying miri is unsafe is totally pathetic. I’m not a mirian myself, but i’ve been here for almost 8 years, nothing ever happened. Just because your precious BMW got stolen once and you judge Miri as unsafe, that’s very CHILDISH of you.

Have to ever think the root cause of the problem is from you and not from mirians? Maybe your driving attitude, throttling the VANOS all the time makes your car a wanted target, in the end get stolen. Now you put the blame on Miri? I think it’s ridiculous. To save you all the trouble, don’t come down to Miri again and contribute to our traffic congestion and exploit of our commodities. If your car stolen, get another one, I don’t think owning quadruple cars in Brunei is an issue, definitely more than you can afford.[/quote]

dude, what you just posted? that’s childish. the guy just got his car stolen, cut him some slack.

@lokman crime happens anywhere, not just miri

A brunei car almost caused my friend crash into the divider.
Huh?
C’mon people… Crimes happen EVERYWHERE.
since cars are so cheap in brunei, why cant u get a new one?
‘’=.=

Even my Kanchil also not scare Brunei Merc, LExus or BMW. THis is my country, my land, my law & my ppl… Y so scare to the foreigner??

[quote=“Ransu”]A brunei car almost caused my friend crash into the divider.
Huh?
‘’=.=[/quote]

wa… he is just looking for his stolen car. not every1 is rich in brunei, for some ppl, rm10 also matters to them. cant simply ask ppl to buy a new car.

[quote=“VeilSupra”][quote=“Ransu”]A brunei car almost caused my friend crash into the divider.
Huh?
‘’=.=[/quote]

wa… he is just looking for his stolen car. not every1 is rich in brunei, for some ppl, rm10 also matters to them. cant simply ask ppl to buy a new car.[/quote]

but he can afford a bmw 3 series?

lokman,

no point of posting it out, it will not help you in anyway. please let the police do their work.

yeah. :mrgreen:

well…2008 model is e90 model…

and just 1 advise or info for you…if i’m not mistaken…your car is already driven by some “head gangster” since most of the cars stolen from brunei are mostly sold underground for those gangsters…chopping it into half and selling parts will mostly take them lots of works unless they are from workshop…but your case…70% sold to “head gangster” in a cheap price and they are using miri plate…just a hint…the 1st 2 white e90 320i in miri are white…and some of you guys in miri may know who is it…

lokman…the question here is…whether you dare or up to get your car back or not…no matter what happens and what’s the price gonna cost…

i do know if you offer a very high price in the black market…you sure can find back your car…

enough said here…

ransu, can afford to buy an E90 doesnt mean every1 can pay in cash. maybe by installment or loan. unless his car is fully covered by insurance policy. btw, his car was stolen in miri summore. he’s gonna find it difficult to claim insurance on his car as there are a lot of procedures to go on.

my advise is, get another stolen E90 and punch back the chassis and engine num according to his green card. :mrgreen:

[quote=“VeilSupra”]ransu, can afford to buy an E90 doesnt mean every1 can pay in cash. maybe by installment or loan. unless his car is fully covered by insurance policy. btw, his car was stolen in miri summore. he’s gonna find it difficult to claim insurance on his car as there are a lot of procedures to go on.

my advise is, get another stolen E90 and punch back the chassis and engine num according to his green card. :mrgreen:[/quote]

kind of true.
doesnt mean everyone is rich out there.
anyway, thatz his luck.
malang tidak berbau.
there must be a reason for thief to steal ur car away.
learn from ur mistakes now then.

Lokman,Crimes happens anywhere in this world…
My uncle’s car was stolen in Brunei too…at Muara…parking outside and tomorrow it’s gone…No place is crime free…
But it was a few years back then…

i said you report to the police first…
If the people use your car to commit crime,at least you can clean your name when something bad happens…and police found your car,you can have it back…

Good luck,i hoped you have your car back…

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]Lokman,Crimes happens anywhere in this world…
My uncle’s car was stolen in Brunei too…at Muara…parking outside and tomorrow it’s gone…No place is crime free…
But it was a few years back then…

i said you report to the police first…
If the people use your car to commit crime,at least you can clean your name when something bad happens…and police found your car,you can have it back…

Good luck,i hoped you have your car back…[/quote]
Bolded most important point.