Laptop repairs & maintainance program

Hi,

We are hoping to conduct classes for the mass public on laptop repair and maintainance, a 5 days training program in Miri. Anyone out there have interest to pick up the trade??

Cost fees should be around RM3500 with teabreak and certificate upon successful completion. Please feel free to share your ideas & suggestion.

Thanks for your input.

:shock:

i was a Compaq / HP Certified In-House Engineer for notebook since 2000 … :stuck_out_tongue:

If Diploma i really want like to join. Certificate mean a piece of paper with no much value. Sorry no offense, your Certificate got any recognization from Malaysia Government??? :smiley:

recognize by Malaysia Govt is worst …

Certificate such as the MCTS, MCDBA, MCDBD, MVP, CCNA, CCNP and such are worldwide recognition … this tells ur future employer that your skillset is certified and along with your experience, you are a good hire than the rest …

academic certification is to tell ppl that u have learn something
professional certification is to tell ppl that u have the necessary skillset to do something
long serving experience is to tell ppl that u are loyal to the company and not a hopper

[quote]academic certification is to tell ppl that u have learn something
professional certification is to tell ppl that u have the necessary skillset to do something
long serving experience is to tell ppl that u are loyal to the company and not a hopper

Very true. Just to share.

We are the International Partner of a reputable College in Scotland for the Executive Diploma program for working adults. This is a performance based Diploma to recognise your work performance, experiences & achievement. Only Qualified candidates are awarded the Executive Diploma upon successful assessment & interview by a qualified Assessor of the College. Fees is very reasonable & you can complete in months.

This is an International recognized Diploma, not just a m’sian govt recognized. Why would you need a m’sian recognized Certificate if you are not going to work for the m’sian govt.
If, & only if you are working for the m’sian govt, then you would need to get a certificate recognised by m’sian govt - need a minimum of 2 & half years to get a Diploma & cost you over RM15, 000. Do you, as working adults have the time & $$$ to pursue that.

No obligation. Pm me for more information on our program. Also, we are recruiting Business Associate in different parts of South East Asia. If you are interested, pm me.

Have a great weekend. Cheers!

So this is like a NCC Diploma which is World-wide govt recognition??

many computer technician don’t have diploma they still can earn for living.
RM3500teach what ? format laptop, install software?
they are lots of videos on youtube can learn . the most important is still hand on experience .

[quote=“rabbit75”]many computer technician don’t have diploma they still can earn for living.
RM3500teach what ? format laptop, install software?
they are lots of videos on youtube can learn . the most important is still hand on experience .[/quote]

+1… indeed

Nowadays, website or software application engineer more “LAKU” … :lol:

Nowadays, website or software application engineer more “LAKU” .

but every house got laptop n pc… small problem also send repair… for job as developer LAKU la… bt as some people do income from home is good also…

no wonder… :lol:

[quote=“popeyedjoe”]Hi,

We are hoping to conduct classes for the mass public on laptop repair and maintainance, a 5 days training program in Miri. Anyone out there have interest to pick up the trade??

Cost fees should be around RM3500 with teabreak and certificate upon successful completion. Please feel free to share your ideas & suggestion.

Thanks for your input.[/quote]

bro,
pm me detail.

thank you.

3.5 k is quick expensive =,=