Car no: KG4099
color: Dark silver
contact no: 0168500005 Mr Wong
Reward : RM3000
Another reward will be given if the
culprit can be caught!

Please help to post this message
anywhere you can! It will definitely
help a lot! Police report had been made.
The security guard told us that such
incidents had happened many times. I
really hope that the management
(Imperial Mall) is able to pay more
attention to the welfare of their
customers. We do not want to take any
more risk of losing our car! Thank You!

[quote=“EVAmae”]Date: 02 Jan 2008
Time: 3pm around
field

Lost : Car
culprit can be caught!

more risk of losing our car! Thank You![/quote]

car missing again!! my brunei car also lost in 2006 december… until now the car still cant find! hope u r good luck!! police? wat the fucx… they cant do anything lar!!

u publish the newspaper sure the ppls who curi will call u … i been try but they call me too … but the price is not worth to the car so give up!!! normally will publish newspaper of RM3-5k for rewards but they request RM10k… so they r robbery u if they request!!

field

culprit can be caught!
[/quote]

Hey EVAmae… since that your car had being stolen… and trying to get it back, by telling us the plate registration is not enuf because I believe by now, KG4099 doesn’t exist anymore ( those ppl are not that stupid right, still driving the car with that registration). So it is better and will be more helpful if u could post up a picture ( one or two ) of your LancerVI, this will definitely make the hunt less difficult. Hope u know what I mean la…

Ermm… sorry… :? before you guys get it wrong and confused… I’d like to correct the statement… it’s a car of a friend of mine… not mine… my car is with me now… i lock my car doors with padlocks(like you see in Mr Bean movie) and i chain it onto the tiang lampu anywhere possible before I leave my car alone in the public area… :lol: no where is safe nowadays… :x

and yeah, thanks a lot for y’ll concern! It means a lot to the real owner(Mr Wong) who will be thinking about his car 24/7 and wondering where is it now…

really hope that the cops can help him to search for the lost Lancer…

Dear Eva,

For your info, this is an organized crime. Sad to say, it was done by certain group of professional thieves which are related to few of the “Chop Shop” in town. Cars bearing Brunei registered no. are their main target. Models such as lancer and other common cars are easily done. My sister lost her lancer too and it’s a bruneian car.

There is no use making police report. Those boys would tell you it’s just another common thing to happen and if you are lucky… I mean your friend are “lucky” enough, he/she might eventually get a phone call from some stranger asking if he/she or want the car back… and they will negotiate with you a price… mostly 2K and above… But, that’s just another trick… if you believe them, you might fall for another trap. They will took the money and never return to you your car. So, for those who has friend in the “black” scene, you might get them to find out where is the car now… I’m sure it’s somewhere in either Krokop industrial area or Piasau industrial area waiting to be slit off…

My sis eventually ask her friend to help and they found out it is somewhere in one of those area I mentioned. But, even though you found it out… you hardly can do anything about it. It’s kind of like “belong” them already the car… get what I mean… and you need to pay for something which is belong to you in the first place… sound like craps huh? Yes… that is actually what happening here…

So, you got any “real” mafia friend who can really voice up? If not, forget it and consider it’s a bad luck…

what a bad news…:frowning:

i guess there is NO HOPE to get back the car… just a waste of time… and money (for REWARD and iklan…). sure ‘someone’ gets a better ‘reward’ from the ‘chop-chop’ shop in Krokop, Piasau or somewhere.
I remember once my uncle launch a police report for his stolen car, they told him that “it’s just his bad luck day” and “normal case these days”. I’m like &^%%$ when they answered him with that ‘bonus’ point! OMG, even a 3 years old child can give you that answer. We expect more positive answer form a professional field man… sigh :frowning:

i hope your friend had car insurance

Hi eva,

Who’s car is that?sounds that you’re intrested to find it…hehe…
I think maybe its hard to get back,because nowadays thieves are very smart.They stole it for sure dont get it back one…
By the way,how are you doing there?still made gath with all our group members?
Since when you’re member of miricommunity.net? :o

field

culprit can be caught!

more risk of losing our car! Thank You![/quote]

hi mark! glad dat i’ve f0und u here t0o… haha… b0ut the lancer, i’m just so kesian teng0k the owner… lancer… you know h0w much it c0st right?? hurmph… even a h0use can c0st a lil’bit cheaper than that… i’m n0t satisfied wit the way our c0ps handle the case…
aku baru j0in miri comm… earlier ds year… haha :lol: setaun jag0ng jak ku tok

Your avatar looks like xiaxue… Is it?

[quote=“EVAmae”]hi mark! glad dat i’ve f0und u here t0o… haha… b0ut the lancer, i’m just so kesian teng0k the owner… lancer… you know h0w much it c0st right?? hurmph… even a h0use can c0st a lil’bit cheaper than that… i’m n0t satisfied wit the way our c0ps handle the case…
aku baru j0in miri comm… earlier ds year… haha :lol: setaun jag0ng jak ku tok[/quote]

hehhehe…sekpa bah staun jagung…apa sik suruh uncle ko nok mafia ya cari keta nok hilang ya…kompom nya dapat nlong…lagipun nya banyak contact bah…eheheh

oppSss…!
nimrodz: wh0 r u? u n0e me? and my unkel meh? s0unds like u n0e bout him laa… kdk ney la k0 tauk sal nya n ‘k0ntek2’ t0k eh…:?

Sorry… i dun gEt it
TopEarner: “xiaxue”?? wat/wh0 is dat? n0t sumthin t0 eat i guEss…

Nope a big city but had a big problem…

[quote=“EVAmae”]oppSss…!
nimrodz: wh0 r u? u n0e me? and my unkel meh? s0unds like u n0e bout him laa… kdk ney la k0 tauk sal nya n ‘k0ntek2’ t0k eh…:?

banyak gik ku tauk sal kau…eva m2m…training nurse in kl plus the first runner up in Malaysia Model contest…susah mok jumpa model tok…ekekeke. plg lama pun 2 minggu balit miri…ahakz…

First runner up??which yr?

First runner up??which yr?[/quote]

if i’m not mistaken year 2007- first runner up malaysia best model award…

nimrodz t0k… cam knl juak ku owh… msti geng kamceng ku di miri… nok suka mbak keta laju2, lebih laju dari aku… more than 140km/h pun tok… haha! tp, mun ko knl aku jak, xpa… tok sampei unkel2 aku ko tauk tok eh… xbole jadi tok… abis segala cerita ko tabor kat ct0k… pandei… mun ku tauk la sepa tok, ku belasah ko idup2…

I thought the topic is about Lancer Evo… But, I see Language Evo here instead… hehee…

ku knl ko eh… miri-kuching-bintulu… satu2nya geng aku nok travel trip dak ya… namanya dJ tut… haha! g0tcha! abis bah cerita2 ku k0 story2 kat ctok… pecah segala rahsia antara rahsia2 ku eh…