LAKU Water Quality Drop

Just like to know does this is localize problem or only in my area (Pujut).

Within this one week, LAKU water in my area is light brown color.
Does this is save as a drinking water and for cooking?

Does this related to dry season or problem in LAKU itself?

I haven’t call LAKU for this issue, just like to survey 1st. If this is wide problem then no need to call.

maybe becoz of dry season…

I dont think due to the quality of the water. it’s due to the water piping which is old. now-a-day we need water filter.

Dry season la…River not much water already. So guys, please…Every drop counts. Save water

ya…
bawah bawah punya sure murky water

Could be the pipes has soil/particles clogged in there… My house had the same issue before… So LAKU sent their people the following day to flush the pipe outside and replaced the main pipe at our own house because we complained about the low pressure too…

same problem of murky water and low pressure also in taman yakin. within 24 hours potable filter turns black, i normally cleans filter after two weeks.

sama for my area desa pujut 2 permyjaya!

Yea…facing the same problem as well…

i dont know how it works over there, but, murky water i say theres suspended solid in the water … there should be a quality control for treating the water to a certain standard prior to delivering it to the consumer, maybe contact your local authority to check it out…to see if the problem comes from piping or from the main source … they can treat grey water (sewerage water) into clear drinkable water… there should be good reason for why they delivering murky water to domestic use. call your water supplier.
i wouldnt say it is healthy to use those water… best is to filter it properly and cook it before use.
i dont know if they sell it there… there are water quality testing kit for household to use where you can test the hardness and the quality of your water… i mean some farmers here they do not have water supply, so what they do is they pump up groundwater and store it in the water tank and use it for everything. but groundwater can contain too much of various minerals and other stuff which may not be good for drinking so, the farmers do their own testing and treatment to the water before they use it.

We are using water (tea o) from Sungai Bakong now instead of Sungai Liku at Lambir.

same goes to ocean park area,yellowish colour. u can see it clearly when u flush toilet or chg aquarium water.

water become brown colour…sometime i wonder did proper process of water are done before it supply to our housing…

same problem at Airport area…

[quote=“apine”]Just like to know does this is localize problem or only in my area (Pujut).

I haven’t call LAKU for this issue, just like to survey 1st. If this is wide problem then no need to call.[/quote]

luak area also affected. Sure this is laku problem… they have to treat the water

[quote=“zoro”][quote=“apine”]Just like to know does this is localize problem or only in my area (Pujut).

I haven’t call LAKU for this issue, just like to survey 1st. If this is wide problem then no need to call.[/quote]

luak area also affected. Sure this is laku problem… they have to treat the water[/quote]
They did, or else it will be more murky. Be glad that you still have clean water to drink. Maybe there’s a problem with their quality check.

need to compalint to laku see what happen

My ceramic filter become black color in a week…

Imagine all those dirt we drink everyday if without filter…

This shows that LAKU water quality control personnel not doing their job… :wink:

i am pretty sure they treat the raw water and then store it in a place and then deliver that to the people right? they dont just pipe raw water to people right :stuck_out_tongue:
is there a water treatment plant there? :stuck_out_tongue: i am just curious