Kony 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Please do take your time to watch this youtube video.

Nice sharing over there. :slight_smile:

I’ve watched the video through Ryan Higa’s Video about KONY 2012… For those who do care… it is indeed important to make him infamous {Famous of the bad things one did}. What if one day he managed to hide in our country or even our city… This is a worldwide matter…

for those who didn’t know joseph kony has fled Uganda and is almost starved to death almost back in 2006. This is not an issue in Uganda anymore.

The problem you all need to wake up is, the kony propaganda was made up by 3 college kids back in year 2003, they have been going around taking donations in unis and colleges in usa/canada back in 2009, out of all of the amount collected, 11 million if not mistaken, 80% of it went to waste for their trips to africa, stupid campaigns instead of full use in Uganda.

These are 3 kids, who took the opportunity to make a story out of a situation in uganda, and make a lot of money out of this stupid situation in Uganda. Joseph Kony is powerless now, but he is just missing, his LRA is close to defuct and he is not a threat to Uganda anymore. Stop being so gullible and believe every single ■■■■ you come upon on the internet.

Please wake up and stop spreading this ■■■■, you are not contributing to Uganda, you are just donating to the pockets of these 3 bastard kids.

Also, may i add Uganda today is free of Joseph Kony, however their citizens remain completely ■■■■■■ up because of UN AIDS. They have no motivation and incentive to work anymore because AIDS have been pouring into the country. They expect to be fed by the world. Africa can only help themselves if they are willing to help themselves. We are not contributing anything, we just made them spoilt Ugandas.

So please guys, get the bigger picture.

[quote=“heterodyne”]for those who didn’t know joseph kony has fled Uganda and is almost starved to death almost back in 2006. This is not an issue in Uganda anymore.

The problem you all need to wake up is, the kony propaganda was made up by 3 college kids back in year 2003, they have been going around taking donations in unis and colleges in usa/canada back in 2009, out of all of the amount collected, 11 million if not mistaken, 80% of it went to waste for their trips to africa, stupid campaigns instead of full use in Uganda.

These are 3 kids, who took the opportunity to make a story out of a situation in uganda, and make a lot of money out of this stupid story. Stop being so gullible and believe every single sh*t you come upon on the internet.

Please wake up and stop spreading this sh*t, you are not contributing to Uganda, you are just donating to the pockets of these 3 bastard kids.[/quote]

I didn’t know sharing a vid means “donating to the pockets of these 3 bastard kids” … … I know when people asking for donation on streets MIGHT be just fake… but what if it’s real? Being gullible is one thing but being suspicious of every single thing… sigh

[quote=“lovecandy95”][quote=“heterodyne”]for those who didn’t know joseph kony has fled Uganda and is almost starved to death almost back in 2006. This is not an issue in Uganda anymore.

These are 3 kids, who took the opportunity to make a story out of a situation in uganda, and make a lot of money out of this stupid story. Stop being so gullible and believe every single sh*t you come upon on the internet.

Please wake up and stop spreading this sh*t, you are not contributing to Uganda, you are just donating to the pockets of these 3 bastard kids.[/quote]

I didn’t know sharing a vid means “donating to the pockets of these 3 bastard kids” … … I know when people asking for donation on streets MIGHT be just fake… but what if it’s real? Being gullible is one thing but being suspicious of every single thing… sigh[/quote]

It is a FACT.

The invisible children campaign, or the KOny campaign as you know it now maybe be valuable in 2003 but right now northern Uganda has been free of LRA violence and war for over five years. In fact, the LRA have signed a peace accord! They are rebuilding and are restoring the peace.

[quote=“lovecandy95”]
I didn’t know sharing a vid means “donating to the pockets of these 3 bastard kids” … … I know when people asking for donation on streets MIGHT be just fake… but what if it’s real? Being gullible is one thing but being suspicious of every single thing… sigh[/quote]

This is why nigerian scammer can continue to fool people. :roll:

Don’t simply trust.

better worry about our very own country’s problem rather than this clown.

+1

I wonder what politicians do during their free time…

Epic meltdown.

Jason Russell was taken into custody by San Diego cops. In addition to allegedly masturbating, cops say he vandalized cars.

Cops told NBC7 in SD they received several calls around 11:30 AM … reporting a man in “various stages of undress.”

Sources tell us … Russell was dancing around the Intersection of Ingraham and Riviera wearing “speedo-like underwear” … and eventually removed the underwear and began to make sexual gestures.
[size=150]
We’re told … it appeared Russell was under the influence of some kind of substance.[/size]

Cops told NBC, “Officers detained [Russell] and transferred him to a local medical facility for further evaluation and treatment.”

Russell is the father of two, and says he wants to have 9 more kids.

Russell is the co-founder of Invisible Children as well as the filmmaker of the ultra-viral video which has set records on the Internet – with more than 80 million views (below).

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/kony-honc … 2ViXtXV6S8

Way to go using that donation money.

lol… ok this is weird…

Here’s another one:

Kony 2012 is simply too late.