KittyKat Doll Here

Hi People,

I am new. From KL but found this forum because of my ex. He is East Msian.

I hope you don’t mind KL girl here but I just want to get to know more about East Msia.

One of the reason we break up is his family don’t like me, I don’t know your culture and everything.

At first I was very angry and then sad. But now after a few months, I realise, I really don’t know anything about the other side of Malaysia!

So I hope, you don’t mind me here. I just want to make new friends and know more.

Kitty

meow,meow Kitty kat don’t worrylah. Got alot of abang can help you.

welcome,welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Kahlua

Hello! You are most welcome here!

Kepochi sikit, why his family dont like you? Now u wan to know more abt Sarawak, meaning u wan to find another sarawakian mate?

aiyah, Bulat potong trip, ceh

hah Kitty kat why his family don’t like you?

Kahlua

Wah liauuu…so fast! :lol:

Kahlua - thanks ya for welcoming me.

Bulat - its ok…u can ask me questions. :smiley: U see, he is the only son and tak kan his family want daughter-in-law not same race as them. If ok also, if I know all the adat etc better. But I memang like a lot of ppl from “the other side” don’t know at all about East Msia.

Wat makes u like the ppl from the other side? I think i understand ur porb. but u cant force ur love to stop just for that prob? hehe. mcm doctor phil jak

yes. Love conquers all. my ex conquered my $$$$$(sob,sob)

but if too much headache with his family let go lah, he better marry his mother’s kind. Since you are here you can find many good ones!

got so many adat which one you want to know?

Kahlau(meow meow meow- I cannot stop meowing)

Looks like ppl frm ‘d othr side’ hs strong aura on u aittt Kitty??!! :slight_smile:

Bulat - Bukan Dr.Phil la…its Dr. Luv… :smiley: :smiley:

Opppsss sorry my dear Kittykat…welcome 2 MiriComm.net…do make yourself 8 home coz we are all friendly people esp Kahlua… :wink: :smiley:

Im not sure abt you ppl la, im good at giving advice but im not good in getting one! :lol: :lol:

anyway, i hope u 2 become good frens.

[quote=“LadyBird”]Looks like ppl frm ‘d othr side’ hs strong aura on u aittt Kitty??!! :slight_smile:

Bulat - Bukan Dr.Phil la…its Dr. Luv… :smiley: :D[/quote]

what is ‘d othr side’ ?

meow, meow,meow

Aiyoh…you orang all kelakar betul!

I believe if love kalau jodoh it will happen.

Ladybird…yes I like EastMsian guys. :lol: My best friend’s bf dari Sabah. Very nice guy.

Kahlua…pls don’t get angry ya, but u guy or gal ? meooooow… :stuck_out_tongue:

do you know me? meow meow meow

[quote=“kahlua”][quote=“LadyBird”]Looks like ppl frm ‘d othr side’ hs strong aura on u aittt Kitty??!! :slight_smile:

what is ‘d othr side’ ?

meow, meow,meow[/quote]

I hv no idea la, Kahlua…y don u ask Kittykat 4 further xplaination?? 8)

do you know me? meow meow meow[/quote]

I don knw u bt Kittykat n me wan 2 knw u mar hehehe…ggggrrrrrrr :slight_smile:

[quote=“LadyBird”][quote=“kahlua”][quote=“LadyBird”]Looks like ppl frm ‘d othr side’ hs strong aura on u aittt Kitty??!! :slight_smile:

what is ‘d othr side’ ?

meow, meow,meow[/quote]

I hv no idea la, Kahlua…y don u ask Kittykat 4 further xplaination?? 8)[/quote]

LadyBird
reading your post I know what you meant by ‘d othr side’-it shows how tolerant you guys are!

Kitty Kat- I like your name,let’s get to know each other better :lol:

meow meow

Welcome lol to you!!! haha don’t be sad la…be happy la…let me cayang you lol muahahaha~~~!!! Never mind la…He don’t want you or his family not like you…never mind la…leave it la…sad also no use lol…haiya very ma fan like tht lol…he will regret one day la…cause he had a cute gf like kittykat also dun want haiya…unluckily I am not guy la…If I am guy I treat you well lol…YOu know la…haiya…I am not lesbian ma…so sorry cannot chase u lol… :twisted: hai…got cute gf like kitty kat sure i want de ma…hahaha :lol: Cheer up ok? :wink: don’t sad be HAPPY~~~!!! :smiley:

ummm…I don’t know how to reply here. :roll:

Is it wrong I say I am from “the other side” ?

Becoz in KL, we just say Malaysians. But my fren’s bf and my ex always say they r East Msian.
So tiredlah say “west Msia”, “east msia” all da time, so I just say “the other side”

Hope I tak buat orang marah. :cry:

Jonvy…thanks ya for the welcome and nice words. U very pretty! No…I am not lesbain! I like big strong guys!

Not offended. Dont worry. We are nice ppl. Not senitive ppl.

Anyway, u can also refer us as “Sarawakians”, rather than “The Other Side” right? Since u r here in this forum, no need to be so formal la. make urself at home, like jonvy. hehehe

welcome KittyKat Doll! Hope you enjoy ur stay here. Love to have more people from different place to share their opinion and most importantly, know more about Miri and its people… :oops: