King Of Fighter 2002 ARCADE!

As you all know, every weekend or sometimes weekday at night. A lot of people play this KOF2002. Some newbies dont know how to play so its button meshing session. I know they want show the best of their skill or somewhat but banging the joystick aint gonna make combos. Some of you people out there are pros and a word of advice. Ask the pros, So any pros out there? Please share your Combo Moves… Down to the detail so we all can excecute it and have fun without shaking the whole Arcade machine. There are Combo list in the net but still it would add to timing and when to press and not press.

Anyone ??

used to play it on my PS1 and PS2, but not on arcade. only get used to play on joystick.

my favourite combo team - Takuma, Robert and Ryo.

.< … i hate this game … the power gauge just won’t finish de …

its very very very long ago since i played this game series. i remember i beat the final boss orochi, after that i no longer play

I stopped playing the game at the arcade too.

I hate the hacked arcade machines with the infinite super attacks and the kids who use Rugal just so they don’t lose.
There really isn’t any strategy when you can just do infinite super attacks over and over.

[quote=“The Extreme”]I stopped playing the game at the arcade too.

I hate the hacked arcade machines with the infinite super attacks and the kids who use Rugal just so they don’t lose.
There really isn’t any strategy when you can just do infinite super attacks over and over.[/quote]

I’m used to PS2 Joystick oso. I cant operate the joystick on the arcade lo.

Favourite team Daimon, Clark, Terry.

My friends like to use the Evil Rugal oso but, beat him using by using Daimon everytime. lol.

Wrong ! There is a strategy in attacking and unleashing combos. Even rugal have loopholes. They can infinate super but there is always infinate counter.
There is some who can use regular fighter to beat rugal. So mostly it comes down to combo skill using infinate power ups. Saw it and they wouldn’t mind pouring coins at the arcade to have loads of fun and skill.

There really isn’t any strategy when you can just do infinite super attacks over and over.[/quote]

I do also have a PS2 Hori Arcade stick and also for the PS3 Hori arcade stick but for PS2 KOF2002 there is a restriction and 1 of it that you cant do KIM infinate Super Juggle combo. So many changes in the PS2 KOF2002. There is Shingo Yabuki and that did not make it in the Arcade.

P/S = I cant wait to get Brand new KOF for the PS3. Hand drawn animation. Wooooooo

[quote=“rezgouki”]I’m used to PS2 Joystick oso. I cant operate the joystick on the arcade lo.

Favourite team Daimon, Clark, Terry.

My friends like to use the Evil Rugal oso but, beat him using by using Daimon everytime. lol.[/quote]

Miri arcades has gone from okay to terrible…just look at wonderland, still stucked at initial d 3 when 5 is already out…

[quote=“Miri-Sarawak”]Wrong ! There is a strategy in attacking and unleashing combos. Even rugal have loopholes. They can infinate super but there is always infinate counter.
There is some who can use regular fighter to beat rugal. So mostly it comes down to combo skill using infinate power ups. Saw it and they wouldn’t mind pouring coins at the arcade to have loads of fun and skill.

There really isn’t any strategy when you can just do infinite super attacks over and over.[/quote][/quote]

agree with u oso … seen a pro in this game, breaks off Rugal with his Iori Yagami’s combo … still i dun like it when u can infinitely unleash supers due to infinite gauge … >.< btw, miri-sarawak, do u go to Tka Arcade very often ?

Yea, the arcade should not make the power gauge infinite.

YES i do go there. But not often due to my work. i came to land for 2 weeks off then i got to the arcade. But for 1 month later, a lot of newbies playing and some of them just havent improved over the month or a long time. I know they willing to blow off loads of cash on arcade but still the skill remain same as they were 1 month back. Is it they still bashing joystick?

[quote=“leoex89”][quote=“Miri-Sarawak”]Wrong ! There is a strategy in attacking and unleashing combos. Even rugal have loopholes. They can infinate super but there is always infinate counter.

There really isn’t any strategy when you can just do infinite super attacks over and over.[/quote][/quote]

agree with u oso … seen a pro in this game, breaks off Rugal with his Iori Yagami’s combo … still i dun like it when u can infinitely unleash supers due to infinite gauge … >.< btw, miri-sarawak, do u go to Tka Arcade very often ?[/quote]

unfortunately, yes … lots of ppl are still bashing the joystick …

i finished N-Gage version but never PS/arcade…huhu…
sometimes, it way too hard…

Iori & Terry are my fav…

Hopefully when the new KOF game comes out, it will be available in arcades here.

Boulevard arcades use to have KOF XI, but now they removed it, stupid…

They never even got Street Fighter 4.

and they remove Tekken 6 too !!!

har… removes liao a… then wat they hv now?
i still remember last time i play ps version til hand pain… lol…