Kids fooling around in mc.net

(Lorxy) #21

Agree Agree… :lol:

0 Likes

(restige) #22

haiya… can you imagine what Mc.net would be like without kids?

0 Likes

(VeilSupra) #23

shall i continue this thread?

btw, just realized one of my jokes thread was deleted without proper notification.

what happened actually? just because of a report from a troll, then a topic can be deleted without proper judgement.

0 Likes

(WT) #24

^ Which joke? I never handle any report from joke section because I think others will make a proper judgement better than I do.

EDIT: Is it cheese massage? Let me check it haha :smiley:

0 Likes

(Ghost) #25

well they also part of community…hrmm that what kids do right, fooling around :mrgreen:

0 Likes

(Rasol) #26

welcome back Ghost!, how are you today?..

long time no see

0 Likes

(Ghost) #27

[quote=“Rasol”]welcome back Ghost!, how are you today?..

long time no see[/quote]

welcome back?since when do i left ==a, well im sick thnx for asking

long time no see?since when do i see you?my my you not mistaking me for another person arent you?

0 Likes

(BlackOrder) #28

Hmm… this thread is a flaming playground lol, no no to ts… You asked for it haha

0 Likes

(winwin) #29

I believe there is no age limit in the cyberworld - as long as you are literate. My grand-daughter has got her face book at the age of 11.

0 Likes

(LadiesMan217) #30

You know, its just plain hilarious to see this useless thread still going on… should be gone long ago. At times, mc.net does amused me.

0 Likes

(mush) #31

[quote=“Ransu”]pll with less posts usually post bullshi*s…
who cares if it’s an immature reply?
it keeps the topic ALIVE![/quote]

Found one that matches the topic of this thread :mrgreen:

0 Likes

(heterodyne) #32

[quote=“mush”][quote=“Ransu”]pll with less posts usually post bullshi*s…
who cares if it’s an immature reply?
it keeps the topic ALIVE![/quote]

Found one that matches the topic of this thread :mrgreen:[/quote]

i concur and approve this remark.

0 Likes

(Keong1) #33
aaron5130 said:
Sometimes i just got bored by those immature replies posted by a bunch of kids in mc. I don't mean to discriminate against the underage, but mind you, post something sensible. if you wanna joke, goto "comics, jokes & humors", and if you wanna voice up your opinions DO IT THE MATURE WAY. By doing so, you will gain respects from others.

Btw, to those who haven't fully grow pubic hair, DO NOT reply to this topic, Thank you.

if you are old enough to write then you can join here...

no age limit

baby cannot bah, must be at least 5 or 6 yo
0 Likes

(mike88) #34

bumping up a 2011 old topic? seriously Keong1? u trying very hard to comment in every possible topic huh? Earning Badges? jacking up ur post counts?

0 Likes

(Keong1) #35
mike88 said:
bumping up a 2011 old topic? seriously Keong1? u trying very hard to comment in every possible topic huh? Earning Badges? jacking up ur post counts?

Hi Mike88,

This forum is a bit slow, don't you think?

So am I allowed to participate?

Please advise

Thx
Keong1
0 Likes

(whatman) #36

The troll got banned I think

0 Likes

(Anhelicoodle) #37

Lol i miss the troll.

0 Likes

(darx87) #38

Unlucky post owner. 1st comment does it all -_-"

0 Likes

(DMsia) #39

I prefer kids over trolls… because…

1) kids don’t know any better, hey, they are young… still full of energy and fearless…

2) trolls can’t grow pubic hair, because essentially, they dont have hair on any parts of their bodies.

3) kids cant be beaten into a pulp and they will learn not to do it again…(don’t try this at home though. haha)… trolls… well
you chop them, you burn them, you strangle them, you drown them, but they will always come back, up to their usual mischief and trollism.

feel free to add more… ;p

0 Likes

(Reject corrupt BN and save our country.) #40

Kids fooling around in MCnet? Don’t be surprised if these ‘kids’ are some adults with respectable jobs like teachers, doctors or lawyers.

0 Likes