Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has confessed - 9/11 Attack

Key 9/11 figure ‘confession’ http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6589/38911371khalid203jo4.jpg
“The way of the war [is] killing… when you say I’m terrorist, I think it is deceiving peoples”

Alleged al-Qaeda mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has confessed to the killing of US journalist Daniel Pearl in Pakistan in 2002, the Pentagon says.
“I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew Daniel Pearl,” he is quoted as saying in a revised transcript of US hearing.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is being held at Guantanamo Bay, and was questioned by the tribunal there at the weekend.

He also reportedly confessed to plotting 9/11 and many other attacks.

But Amnesty International urged caution in assessing Mr Mohammed’s statements, which it said were made without any of the normal legal safeguards.

“Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s ‘confession’ was not made in a court of law but in a secret screening process that bars lawyers,” said Amnesty UK spokesman Mike Blakemore.

“Before his six months at Guantanamo, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was apparently held in a totally secret CIA-run prison for three-and-a-half years where he alleges torture.”

The way of war is power and control. Killing is a byproduct of disabling military targets and defence, not killing civilians for no good reason.

It could be a forced confession…who trusts the American government nowadays?

Who trusts anything nowadays anyway? It’s all degraded down to a point where it’s just all media propaganda and conspiracy theories. The only true fact that everyone agrees to is the global village idiots are ruining the world.