Kenyah Ladies aren't attractive? :shock:

Lets start the day with new topic…
Even the Kenyah men do not get a kenyah wife…
Is it that there is limited choice? :roll:

My idea is the kenyah ladies support to make themself like latest version…but not only ladies, the kenyah man also need to support the kenyah ladies don’t get marrigae with others races. Let us do our comunity…in the world…hahahaha

welcome to the globalised world. you can steadfastly stick to the old ways and discriminate strictly along racial lines, and go extinct. or you can forget about racial lines and blend in to the big global human family. your choice.

I thought this thread was removed.

The answer to your question is: No. We don’t allow such topics. We will now lock it. Have a nice day.

actually,i know a kenyah mix chinese girl,she is really beautiful…i used to wanna chase her once…but failed…huhuhuhur…50/50 kenyah and chinese…really pretty…

[quote=“orance07”]Lets start the day with new topic…
Even the Kenyah men do not get a kenyah wife…
Is it that there is limited choice? :roll:[/quote]
orance07 - why kenyah? what about other race in view of the mentioned limited choice here? have you done any research on this by raising such topic? when it involve race here, you’ll definitely will offend others esp me coz im a kenyah too. :evil:

oh by the way, kenyah ladies are well known for their attractiveness and i dont understand why you dont see it that way unless you are clearly anti-Kenyah race. :twisted:

p/s - aware of the locked thread but still wanna express her dis-satisfaction on this matter and looking forward for a ‘pm’ from orance07 for further explaination.