KEN AUTOPARTS REPAIR & SERVICE

HELO ALL, I WANT TO PROMOTE MY NEW WORKSHOP (ACTUALLY OPEN ON MAY,2007) LOCATED AT KAMPUNG WIRELESS,JALAN PERMAISURI,MIRI.

THE WORKSHOP IS CALLED KEN AUTOPARTS REPAIR & SERVICE .IT IS OWNED BY ME. I GOT 1 COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCE MECHANIC WORKING UNDER ME.

SO THEN, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SOME PROBLEM AT YOUR CAR/VEHICLE PLEASE DO COME AND WE WILL HAVE A LOOK AT IT.

HERE IS THE LIST OF OUR SERVICE THAT WE DO IN OUR WORKSHOP:

1. SELLING AFTERMARKET BODYPARTS

2. CAR BODY AND ENGINE ( REPAIR & SERVICING)

3. ENGINE MODIFYING (STREET MODE - RACE TRACK MODE)

4. MINOR BODY REPAIR AND SPRAY (DUE TO NOT ENOUGH SPACE)

5. MOTORCYCLE BODY & ENGINE (REPAIR AND SERVICING)

I WILL MOST WELCOME ALL OF YOU TO MY HUMBLE WORKSHOP… :slight_smile:

IN CASE IF YOU WANT TO COME/BOOK FOR SERVICING , PLEASE DO CALL ME FIRST AT

[size=150]012-8751345
KEN[/size]

MAJULAH SUKAN PERMOTORAN UNTUK NEGARA.

Is there a simple road map you can show us your workshop here?

Ken, mind to include the type of cars you guys are expertise in?

this is the map…

my fren…for time being, we are short of tools for extreme or any modification, fo now we are concentrating on normal servicing, selling parts and basic repair( i mean like such work that didnt have to use machine or weldings)

i just open my workshop in may this year and its started quite in a bad shape, and i hope with my mechanic experience & skill, we cant figure out something to make profit for the workshop…

Hi Ken,

Here is some advice:

don’t tell your potential customers how bad your workshop is, you can do/repair ANYTHING even if it means renting equipment to get the job done.

[quote=“spartan”]Hi Ken,

Here is some advice:

don’t tell your potential customers how bad your workshop is, you can do/repair ANYTHING even if it means renting equipment to get the job done.[/quote]

hehe thanks man…i want to say about that but i afraid if you guys come to my place then you see there not enough equipment, then you know what i mean…

then i just realise that i better just spit it out, and if you insist me to do the job, i rather borrow it from my friend…thats not a problem…

well, as soulfly asked, what type of car are u specialized in? honda? toyota? mitsu? proton?

[quote=“ken”]
hehe thanks man…i want to say about that but i afraid if you guys come to my place then you see there not enough equipment, then you know what i mean…

then i just realise that i better just spit it out, and if you insist me to do the job, i rather borrow it from my friend…thats not a problem…[/quote]

Ken… Your Honesty is more than enuf for you to kick off and get respect from others… remember… a free advert in the business world is customer’s mouth… ppl talk to ppl abt the good and bad and you do not even need to pay for those advert… it is free and all u need to do is to gain respect and trust from the ppl visiting your place for car services… so good luck brother… all the best. :wink:

all kind of cars?

wanna send your eg9 and bmw and mrs there issit shane? :stuck_out_tongue:

we accept all kind of all cars…except lorry and those big vehicle…
you can come and we can have a chit chat together with my mechanic, it is better to discuss about the things you plan to do to your car,than it is easier for us to prepare all the things and equipment that we need for those projects…

Hi ken

Do you have any experiences in fixing Mitshubish sigma 3.0cc??

If you have i will send mine over to your workshop.

[quote=“smallee”][quote=“ken”]

then i just realise that i better just spit it out, and if you insist me to do the job, i rather borrow it from my friend…thats not a problem…[/quote]

Ken… Your Honesty is more than enuf for you to kick off and get respect from others… remember… a free advert in the business world is customer’s mouth… ppl talk to ppl abt the good and bad and you do not even need to pay for those advert… it is free and all u need to do is to gain respect and trust from the ppl visiting your place for car services… so good luck brother… all the best. :wink:[/quote]

thanks fren for your support…please do advise more coz im still new in this automotive modification and business management.

arigato gozaimas smallee-san

wow!!!..mitsubishi galant sigma 3.0 am i right? hmmm

let us see first your sigma condition if its okay for you…this is an old car…
i was once seen the 1.8cc engine, but 3.0 wow~ i never do it but i want to see it 1st…

No wanna send D15B :lol:

ken saturday open for half day or whole day?

yes ken, thats the model. mine is 15 years old. still running good except some funny sound when i drive slow. no problem when drive fast.

No wanna send D15B :lol:

ken saturday open for half day or whole day?[/quote]

my shop schedule

monday to saturday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

sunday-public holiday
closed (sometimes open for special request)

owh ic…so you are in brunei,give me a call if you come to miri then, we can have a chat about your ride…

fyi friends, this saturday (6th oct) and sunday (7th oct) my shop will be closed.

will be open again on monday (8th oct) next week…