Kangaroo Courier Service

guys…
wanna ask whether this courier service good or not, reliable?? -in miri ya…
will they deliver ur goods in time? what i mean is received on second day after goods being delivered…

anyone here have any bad experience with this Kangaroo C.S? :shock:

slow…

that day i ask them to send from Miri to Perak about 4-6days but… cheap ~ because they told me …they dont have own transport unlike poslaju got own transport can direct send to the location… u can try err… poslaju, nationwide, skynet

i got their number. if u want…

skynet expensive but… fast ~ :wink: if u want to send thing for long term i suggest u… registered with them so can have cheaper price… maybe 1year agreement something like that ~

i used them before. quite an average courier service. i received my intercooler from KL using their services, next day arrival, self-pick up. +1.

[quote=“baby_cheryl”]slow…

that day i ask them to send from Miri to Perak about 4-6days but… cheap ~ because they told me …they dont have own transport unlike poslaju got own transport can direct send to the location… u can try err… poslaju, nationwide, skynet

i got their number. if u want…

skynet expensive but… fast ~ :wink: if u want to send thing for long term i suggest u… registered with them so can have cheaper price… maybe 1year agreement something like that ~[/quote]
paiseh… din state it clearly… i’m not posting goods… i wanna buy things from kl, the seller only uses kangaroo, so jus wanna ask, miri kangaroo reliable or not? saw many bad comments abt kangaroo in another forum…but they’re not talking abt miri kangaroo lo… :mrgreen:

ya. skynet is fast… but i still prefer poslaju… :mrgreen:

bro… u got kangaroo telephone no.? post it here… may need it, jus in case… btw, whr is their office??? :?:

hmmm… seems like kangaroo is not so bad at all in miri… but if wan them to send the item, mayb another 1 or 2 days… :lol:

chaics85,
err… KL to Miri kangaroo? i haven’t experience any yet. but Sibu to Miri that day took about 1day i think less than 24hour o… maybe u can self-picked lo… Kangaroo at Pujut there eh… their number is… 085-662717 (http://www.kangaroo.com.my/contact.htm)

[quote=“baby_cheryl”]chaics85,
err… KL to Miri kangaroo? i haven’t experience any yet. but Sibu to Miri that day took about 1day i think less than 24hour o… maybe u can self-picked lo… Kangaroo at Pujut there eh… their number is… 085-662717 (http://www.kangaroo.com.my/contact.htm)[/quote]

oh… ic… should call them after 24 hours if item din arrive… :mrgreen:
thanks for the info ya, baby_cheryl

what about others? no one uses this courier service before ah??

I am deciding the buy a PSU from KL too, the seller is using Kangaroo. Hope the courier is fast and reliable. In fact, I more prefer to poslaju because it is fast and less that 24 hour. The seller send it out at 4pm from KL then I will receive it at 12.30pm the next day by door-step.

Yes, it’s reliable. Used them before, and everythig is coordinated. Unlike Poslaju, sometimes got call you, sometimes they don. Kangaro is awesome!