Just saw a 9 year old kid smoking!

I just saw this little kid smoking near a popular kindergarten.
Damn makes me sick to see that and the mother was right next to him!

[quote=“party hard”]I just saw this little kid smoking near a popular kindergarten.
Damn makes me sick to see that and the mother was right next to him![/quote]
Didn’t take a candid shot?

You sure that dude is not a midget and the woman is not his wife and they are not waiting for their kid?

[quote=“Ren”][quote=“party hard”]I just saw this little kid smoking near a popular kindergarten.
Didn’t take a candid shot?[/quote]

I wish I did take a shot!

They were gardeners and I am surprised why the kid was not even in school

Pictures please.

:lol:

[quote=“party hard”][quote=“Ren”][quote=“party hard”]I just saw this little kid smoking near a popular kindergarten.
Didn’t take a candid shot?[/quote]

I wish I did take a shot!

They were gardeners and I am surprised why the kid was not even in school[/quote]

Next time got chance, take video. But if that you said are true. The parent, the seller and the school could be in very deep sh** 8)

http://funkydowntown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Three-year-old-girl-addicted-to-cigarettes.jpg

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/media/images/medium2/20120419184752930.jpg

wow… thanks for sharing. i guess its the prove to back up your story. wondering which kindergarden was it? are they really 9? maybe 10? 11? 12?

anddd… also wondering, where were you at that time in that pic?

oh ya… and and… where’s their mother?

[quote=“panzai”]wow… thanks for sharing. i guess its the prove to back up your story. wondering which kindergarden was it? are they really 9? maybe 10? 11? 12?

anddd… also wondering, where are you at that time in that pic?[/quote]

Sri Mawar
I was driving with the window open and could smell smoke looked over and was SHOCKED to hell

[quote=“panzai”]wow… thanks for sharing. i guess its the prove to back up your story. wondering which kindergarden was it? are they really 9? maybe 10? 11? 12?

anddd… also wondering, where are you at that time in that pic?

oh ya… and and… where’s their mother?[/quote]

a stalker? why are you stalking him at every posts he made? counter-attack? revenge? is that what Islam taught you? Is that the religion u belief in taught u to revenge?

i wonder if he / she smokes?

i see… gosh… screw their mother. that pics you posted was in sri mawar? you should report it to their teacheerrsss

[quote=“insatiable”][quote=“panzai”]wow… thanks for sharing. i guess its the prove to back up your story. wondering which kindergarden was it? are they really 9? maybe 10? 11? 12?

anddd… also wondering, where are you at that time in that pic?

oh ya… and and… where’s their mother?[/quote]

a stalker? why are you stalking him at every posts he made? counter-attack? revenge? is that what Islam taught you? Is that the religion u belief in taught u to revenge?[/quote]

oh come on… i was talking with him on the topic. dont tell me you jealous already… relax. i’ll make my time for you later

Please use an appropriate wordies… Islam don’t teach u “screw” people lol…

which are my word are inappropriate then? tell me

no, those pics were from the interwebs
I did not have my camera at the time

The one with bold and underline. What if i “screw” ur mommy and what u feel?

The one with bold and underline. What if i “screw” ur mommy and what u feel?[/quote]

:shock:

ops sorry… screw is inappropriate… ok, use whatever nicer word to say it lah