Jom Heboh at Boulevard Car Park, 24th - 26th October 08

Again, Miri city gonna to have a busy weekend!

yeap…saw the shin yang container liao…

If got photoshoot,I would like to go. :mgreen:

Wahh, jOM Heboh come to Miri again…
yaya, this morning when i drove passby Boulevard there, i also saw the shin yang container…
so is Jom Heboh again…hehe

Yah…Yah,… other BIG BIG volume of RUBBISH flying & throwing all over the boulevard area again…Sting & Smelly all around…each year there be all the same !!! Building wall fully with foot step printed !.. head dach lah ! :? … :x … :evil:

Aduhhhh…my house jz opposite there…sure jam at the junction and noisy on that few days…

OMG!! me too…

What exactly is Jom Heboh? Some food carnival correct? I heard of it all these while but never bothered to check it out yet. Perhaps I should. Sounds interesting.

tv3 annual event…hahahaha

Will not bother to go there again, nothing much to see… its only opportunity for those companies to seel their merchandise with fancy packaging and bags… not that cheap anyway.
The food stalls are those from the Saberkas night market, same old stuff…
The noisy concert on the final day of the event only create traffic jam and people parking indiscriminately

actually in miri , heboh or not heboh… all the stalls there are exactly same as those in weekend pasar malam… sigh…

Yes…agreed with you kimgo. And, only got some stalls for product promotions. That’s all! :slight_smile:

Jom Heboh is a carnival that promotes food product that you usually buy from a supermarket. I really never bother to go such event. Too crowded & nothing interesting. Maybe enjoyable for those love to go to the free concert.

Only for those who wanted to be shown live on TV3… who knows you might be caught live on the camera :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

actually in miri , heboh or not heboh… all the stalls there are exactly same as those in weekend pasar malam… sigh…[/quote]

Lets make a date Kimgo, you, me and labbit we go Saberkas night market pak toh jom heboh our own version! :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone know how to apply job working on jom heboh?i got 4 girls who wants to work on jom heboh day…PM me if anyone need promoter for jom heboh…thanks…

It’s right on Deepavali. Yes! I can be back!!!

haha, first…nothing to see lah…only got many manyyyyy people…
perharps some leng zai , leng mui lur… :lol:

haizzzz… that time i no business liao… :frowning:

actually in miri , heboh or not heboh… all the stalls there are exactly same as those in weekend pasar malam… sigh…[/quote]

Lets make a date Kimgo, you, me and labbit we go Saberkas night market pak toh jom heboh our own version! :P[/quote]

First, how can like that … two leg step two boat … why not 10.30 you bring kimgo and then 01:30 date with me … = (